6800/6900 cccam patch

Same problem here. I'm gonna wait and see what is coming with the next patch.
In my experience it seems that the CCcam is working very very good with Sky UK, but not for me (Tv Vlaanderen, Nederland Digitaal, Telesat 19,2E)
Breakups even with hop0.

Also you need to use DHCP which is not an option for me.

Anyway, I'm glad we have this. It is a really STEP UP for Technomate !!!!
Keep up The good work devs :)

do a backup and reset as explained a few posts ago m8

Hi mate, did factory reset as advised, nothings changed, still no Dolby 5.1 sound tracks available, shame, hope it gets fixed soon.

Many thanks

Regards Finearrow

Also noticed the tuner is less sensitive now, only getting 56% quality reading on Thor at 1 deg west, used to get 71% using 1mtr dish here in Normandy.
Checked USALS, all OK, guess its another bug to fix.

Regards Finearrow

hi guys have 6900 hd super have put the latest patch 703p on and have noticed with newcamb that it has a slight glitch freeze every few minutes i was on 673p before and had no such problems.......might go back as its bit annoying....any ideas ot is it just a bug in this latest patch

Also i wanna try S*y now do you suggest i try with newcamb or ccam

many thanks

ok seem to have sorted the slight freeze by changing the timeout to 00......now the S*y newcamb or ccam?

Last edited:
hey guys i kno this is not the right topic to post this but i have a tm 1500ci+ box and have the latest 1500CI+_1000CI_304p_17-09-2009 patch loaded but i just cannot seem to connect to the box via hdvb. the server i have connects fine when i check under the cccam part of hdvb. its just connecting to the box is giving me problem. im using a null modem cable, the same one i use to patch the box so i know its working.

any help would be great
thanks in advance

TM6900 673p Was the best of the best. !!!
The built-in CCcam thingy did not bring a lot of good in my own humble opninion.
It needs some Tweaking , revise :)

Recording problems, spectrum analyzer reboots, glitches with newcamd ...

So been testing 703 patch with newcam with Canal on 1w and S*y, works perfect on Canal however with S*y too many glitches and freezes......Gonna try S*y on ccam and see what results i get

Just wondering if possible to have newcam and ccam running at same time?

I assume it would be best to turn one on at a time

i take it this cccam patch is only for 6800/900 super? anyone tried it in 6800 with say a wifi connection? or will super patch wipe box out!

I tried card sharing using cccam but it didn't work. Used the go back software Had trouble getting the dish to move. I finally overcame that. But then when I went on to a satellite I could not receive any pictures. So I have taken it back to my supplier who is going to have a look at it. (This is a 6900 Super HD Combo). He says a number of people have had problems trying to get card sharing. I'll let you know when I get it back.
Peabody:swearing:

Newcamd + CCcam is not ok.
I have tested this several times. Nothing than trouble !
I hope they will revive the CCcam thingy coz it ain't so stable at this very moment !
I'm looking forwards towards the TM linux HD receiver !!

I have tested yesterday a tm500 minux receiver. Believe it or not but IT IS BLAZIN FAST !!!!!!!
I used this in combination with a Patched Gemini 4.6 Image for the TM500 and it worked great !!
(well some small thingies did not work but what the hell, CCcam was downloadable from the addons :) and it ran 200% stable.

Last edited:
Tryin to get this working. Can anyone recommend good newcamd server pm me please ?

Jay

got so fed of waiting for 6900 good patched cccam software im now using a dm800 clone for my cccam needs. and ive got to say what a relief it is in comparrison a breath of fresh air and has masses of features. ive now put my 6900 on ebay!

shame really as i dont need the bells and whistles of a linux box but the techno was just terrible at c/s

Maybe your 'time' was there... to start with linux :)
Most people start with technomate and explore all the thingies then go towards Dreambox.
I would see the C/S thing on Technomate as an extra but not the most important thing of what Technomate has to offer ....

i started with the really old TM5000 series to begin learning things, then went onto a DM500. after 6 months i put the DM500 back in its box (it was that or bury it in the garden) and sold it on ebay, and got myself a TM1500 (new out at the time)

nearly 4 years ago, i found that due to circumstances, i now had a lot more time on my hands, and tried dreamboxes again, and havent looked back since

i still have most models of TM, and still play a very active role testing and checking sruff for them, but i think that anyone who is into satellite as a hobby, will eventually drift towards linux, its hobby evolution :)

great piece of kit the 6900 combo but is a couple or so patches away from being what i need/want. superb machine if the main intention of owning one isnt cccam.

thanks to all for the support with the tm. the best tm forum in my opinion.:proud:

now then to make that dm800 silent and cooler!

ta
theroth

Last edited:
All sorted with new patch 713 smooth, fast and no free from any glitching.

top image. excelllent cccam at last! why did i buy a dm800 clone last week!

it would be greedy to keep both tho. wouldnt it?

spoke too soon. its great for about 15-20 mins then it starts to freeze

have you used the new addon pack? as this is the emulator, which has been recoded and tested to death before being released

Back