6800/6900 cccam patch

Re: scrambled

ok lads im connected to server now connected very fast, the mistake i did was when i inputted dns details i got them from ipconfig but they were different to dns servers in my router , so alls good connection wise now .problem now i have is the channels arent opening up says scrambled , but when i use me diablo alls good , ant ideas lads ? thanks in advance (im getting there nearly there :) )

Re: 6800/6900 cccam patch out today

ok lads disregard that last post been moving through the channels and there all up and running looking good thanks to the software lads excellent job as soon as we iron out all the bugs ie epg no channel change etc etc this is a great step in the right direction thanks lads much appreciated ps try working on f lines next and edit all of cfg ability lol :) thanks again great work !!! :)

Hi there got the box connected to a server which i no is working,but cannot get any channels open, all i get is scrambled channel appearing although on 8281 it says connected, any help much appreciated as i thought id cracked it.

oh also for anyone having problems connecting, for me the address had to be uppercase and the password lowercase, although the cline in my dreambox is all lowercase, hope this may help someone.

Finally got connected,but very erratic.
Have found for me that the server has to be a ip address,won't except text.
Has anybody any thoughts on the delay times?.I ve tried different times on different providers but dosn't seem to make much difference.
Also is the filter list worth trying to see if it could be made more stable?
Anyway, guess it's early days yet but keep up the good work!

Yea nivag know what you mean i was changing channels last night and couldnt get them back kept saying scrambled channel all the time got them back again but lost them a little while later so now ive gone back to my diablo till its worked on and becomes a bit more stable ,good work though were getting there thanks

can someone let me no what im doing wrong i am connected to the network no probs connected to the server no probs, but no picture it just says scrambled channels.Disconnected then put dm800 on no problem picture clears straight away so it has to be a problem with the technomate it could be something really simple, i will soon be bald as i cant keep pulling my hair out.

To hondamt i also changed the timeout to various different times upto 20secs and just about everything inbetween the three secs that seems to be default, but it made no difference for me.

the last patches 700p and 701p no longer open the 23.5°E K.D. package, these still open on 688p? Can this be fixed?

Re: 7.01p

Just discovered a few more glitches:

1 Audio
Appear to have lost Dolby, even on HD recorded under previous patches. Mode shows only Stereo and Track shows Language1 or English(AC3). The first one carries audio sub-titles. (Have rescanned).

2 Recording
After setting recording and going into standby the red "Timer Set" light no longer illuminates although recording takes place normally. Box fails to return to standby at end of recording.

Hope this is helpful and maybe others can confirm.

Hy DIgi, could you post our feedback and deliver it to the right persons ?
- Indeed loss off Suund with High Def Channels with latest Patch
- Sudden reboots of the TM6900HD-SUPER
- Lots of problems with SECA3 (MEDIAGUARD 3 tv-vlaanderen & Nederland Digitaal, Telesat on 19,2E / 23.5E / 13E),
The same problem could be found with CCcam for satellite receivers like the Duolabs QboxHD ( similiar problem)
- After 5-10 minutes Breakup ....
- NEWCAMD has become very unstable & slow onscreen (it used to be very stable & speedy ! before this patch)
- Newcamd breakups / glitches every now and then ...(alike the OLD Newcamd "Sky Bug")
- SKy works very good. (I can presume that lots of effort has gone into this ;) BUT NO HD SOUND ....
>>>> THE HD SOUND missing is really a disturbing fact <<<<

Do not use newcamd & CCcam together, it seems not a good mix.

Last edited:

DD

Thanks for forwarding again.

Re: 7.01p

Just discovered a few more glitches:

1 Audio
Appear to have lost Dolby, even on HD recorded under previous patches. Mode shows only Stereo and Track shows Language1 or English(AC3). The first one carries audio sub-titles. (Have rescanned).
  • AC3 = Dolby.
  • No dolby loss on HDMI. As you did a factory reset? Did you check the Digital Audio settings in:
System Settings
A/V Output Settings
Digital Audio: PCM/Dolby SPDIF/Dolby HDMI

As far as I can remember it only shows stereo/left/right in the audio selection menu. It shows the Dolby icon on the Info display (icon on the right) when you select the AC3 stream.

a reply about some of what was reported ;)

I tested all below for few hours in a hop zero server. 100% no problems with seca /cryptowok/irdeto/nd$/viaccess, all encryptions, if you are getting problems it is probably the server, not the receiver.

How many hops away are the cards you are connecting to?

Back