Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

6 Pack??..

when you masterbate raise your feet six inches of the bed that will give you an extra 90 mins work out a day :SSEXY:

Damn, you are confusing my old man brain here!

You originally started this thread saying your goal was to get a more defined "6 pack" but now you're talking about "beefing up quickly" and taking crash weight gain powders??

Now not to say that those 2 goals can't ever be friends BUT it is starting to sound as though you ain't too sure what your training aims and goals are?

May I suggest you take a timeout from looking at powders, sit down and write down a personal target for yourself...

E.g. "I want to put on 10kg on lean muscle by the end of the year" or "I aim to reduce my bodyfat by 5%" or "I want to be able to squat twice my own bodyweight" or WHATEVER your goal is.

THEN you can investigate and research what you need to do to attain your goal.

(ps: no point asking me anything about mass mixtures and weight gain powers and all that malarky, I'm old school - I like REAL FOOD! If I need to gain weight, I will eat MORE REAL FOOD! Simple eh?! LOL!!)

Damn, you are confusing my old man brain here!

You originally started this thread saying your goal was to get a more defined "6 pack" but now you're talking about "beefing up quickly" and taking crash weight gain powders??

Now not to say that those 2 goals can't ever be friends BUT it is starting to sound as though you ain't too sure what your training aims and goals are?

May I suggest you take a timeout from looking at powders, sit down and write down a personal target for yourself...

E.g. "I want to put on 10kg on lean muscle by the end of the year" or "I aim to reduce my bodyfat by 5%" or "I want to be able to squat twice my own bodyweight" or WHATEVER your goal is.

THEN you can investigate and research what you need to do to attain your goal.

(ps: no point asking me anything about mass mixtures and weight gain powers and all that malarky, I'm old school - I like REAL FOOD! If I need to gain weight, I will eat MORE REAL FOOD! Simple eh?! LOL!!)

Lol sorry about the delay. Anyway i have decided to join the gym tomoz (gym - swimming pool - sauner) so i am going to go there around 4 times a week and cut down from the crappy foods and eat more protein based foods. I was told to do this:
Eat 6 Meals a Day for Maximum Weight Loss
Thing is being on a diet seems alot more expensive than eating normal foods.

An update years later lol

Anyways im actually 5 ft 10 and just over 12 stone now, just on a bulking diet.

I know you say diet is key but im eating lots of crappy fatty foods and bulking up fast, so will stick to this i think. Never been so strong and putting weight on FAST!

Losing six pack but more interested now in bulking up tbh.

(i was talking to some guy on a forum he does bodybuidling he actually said to me eat lots and pizzas , chips and fatty foods. He was on steds tho)

Cheers guys,
Nick

That is some severe diet if you have lost 2 inches in height over the last couple of years! lol
I don't worry too much about what I eat, I just use myfitnesspal on iphone to record whatever I eat. I aim for 1500 cals a day, up my protein intake and I do 100 push ups every morning as soon as I get out of bed as well as 130 sit ups. I then repeat in the evening, drink shedloads of water and I have lost a stone. My waist has dropped by about 3 inches and I have very solid core now. I always do whatever I like at the weekends, eat, drink whatever without recording it - I sometimes put on over 4lb in a weekend but by about weds I am back where I was. I would like to get more definition and was wondering about those shredder tabs before I go on holiday.

Keep going with it, well done for making progress to your goals.

Lol i did say roughly ;-) i went on one of them machines and was quite shocked when it said i was on 5ft 10 but anyhow 12 stone 5ft 10 aint bad considering i have only been eat crap for the past couple of months. I do 5 days a week biceps,triceps,chest,shoulders,legs. Half tempted to give up doing legs its the hardest one!

Looks like your doing good yourself matey. 1500kals is low but your looking to do the opposite to me. I must eat around 3000kals lol

Cheers,
Nick

Ah well the old height bit does me no favours! I am vertically challenged as they say! 5 ft 7 and I weigh 11 1/2 stone. Would like to get down to 11 stone really but I would have to give up my weekend treats to get there so thats not going to happen! I aim to start running a couple of times a week - nice 5k run local so that should help! Good luck with it anyway.

To get 6 pack abs you don't need to buy 'ab pads' or anything like that. Just train your core (sit ups, planks etc) and reduce your body fat to below 10% and you'll see your 6-pack. Don't waste your money on things like 'ab pads'. Good Luck!

Back