550C,fta ok,NO OTHER CHANNELS!!

harrykhan05

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ive flashed my box with DUP and the latest iimage with the 3ROM fixs on it, it went through fine, but when pluged in i only get the FTA channels!!
i rebooted it,rescaned it, turned evocam on and off etc no luck!!any ideas??

are you sure it has rom fixes on there.
i normally go to bbc1 the sly sports restart emu and wait usually cleard in under 1 min

Ive flashed my box with DUP and the latest iimage with the 3ROM fixs on it, it went through fine, but when pluged in i only get the FTA channels!!
i rebooted it,rescaned it, turned evocam on and off etc no luck!!any ideas??

Tried a channel scan then left it on Sky Sports 1 for 2 mins?? it should find new keys and restart after that.

recheck the roms

mine cleared near instly on comedy centtral

I cant do that cos one of the members sent me ac opy of the image with the roms!!can some one send me a working copy pls????? poss on the old DW image cos that was working fine b4 the roll.if not what ever one your willing to throw at me.

ps just watched the Amir khan fight!!no spoilers.

if it helps the screen on the channels i cant get says"service not avaliabl" or something like that.

Try sending the new updated roms into
/var/keys and overwriting the ones you have in there

make sure the scce folder and keys folder look like this,as we overlooked the whole contents of folder form This Thread

all we think about is new roms lately and forget about the whole contents of folders (?)
I'm sure that the screen is taken from a 600c not 500c but the same principle make it work

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers lads, the thing is the keys were preloaded on to an image for me,so i didnt need to ck this out!!!

so you got it working ?

no sorry dude still no luck!!can any one pm me there working image??ill have to re flash it.

mate ill give anything a go...........the next question is how???
can some1 direct or make a utube tutorial??itll be alot easer.

hey rat

im new to all this . let me explain. i have a dreambox 500c and when i need to get it fixed i take it to a shop and the guy charges me 15 quid.

it was fixed sunday morning and when i came home tonight all the channels were down.

im in ntl area of glasgow.

need your help

alex

Back