3G Dongle Pay As You Go For Free Just Pay £4.95 P+P

Me Myself Got Conformation But my Sister did not...So She went Back To The Sign Up Page loged In And I Gave Her My Code And She Has recived Her`s Ok...So Just Use The Code Posted In Here Ok Mate...Hope This Helps.​

The thing is they've already took the money out of my account, heh.

Btw - I put in a 3 mobile sim into an old S60 nokia and it says "Sim card rejected" :-/ Do you need to be on a 3G phone for these things to work?

If so then that kinda proves they don't support 2G.. heh.. oh well guess i'll get a o2 sim :p

MF626 updater has possibly bricked my modem.. yay :) "line 1 please reset the modem manually" whatever the **** that means. damn chinese pos programming :(

Anyone got a link to an unlocker that actually works?

Last edited:
Anyone got a link to an unlocker that actually works?

yeh, the one you have. quite why you are getting the error, i cant say. but it works. people all over the gsm field are using it.
i did get an error like this, though on another modem. it turns out the firmeware, needs a subsidiary code before you can upgrade it with firmeware from a different source. kinda defeats the purpose though, as the code would unlock the modem anyway. Hey ho!

I'm going to try the one from rapidshare, seems to be a bit different to the one I was using. fingers crossed, lol.

Supposedly updated.. it only "cost 18 mins" :D

Edit : Are the configs for the contract 02 sim and PAYG sims for the iphone different? what config do I need for the PAYG iphone sim? Thanks.

Last edited:
hi all,
ordered mine on sunday,received it today.
unlocked from 3.
now on an iphone sim through desktop as i type!!
cheers all!!

Just to let others know, I received the device, but needed to contact them via the phone to confirm the order.

Can someone let me know the settings for connection using an iPhone ( on contract ) and also the settings for the iPhone 3G PAYG sim cards? I'm using the TELSTRA Turbo Connection Software.

Thanks!

BTW The software posted in the thread worked for me :)

Last edited:
Just to let others know, I received the device, but needed to contact them via the phone to confirm the order.

Can someone let me know the settings for connection using an iPhone ( on contract ) and also the settings for the iPhone 3G PAYG sim cards? I'm using the TELSTRA Turbo Connection Software.

Thanks!

BTW The software posted in the thread worked for me :)

Config setting for O2(pre-pay) on TELSTRA:

Filename=o2
Number=*99#
username=payandgo
password=password
APN=payandgo.o2.co.uk

Leave the rest as it is & it should work.

Replaced C:\Program Files\Globe Visibility Connection Manager\NetConfig.ini with the attached one

Still can't get it to work from home, the dongle is lit up blue (is this the GSM connection?)

Anyway working fine from work :thumbsup: were the dongle is green (3G?)

in the settings did you type o2 and not ZERO 2 like i did

Kinda sums up the speeds out in the sticks, lol...

Having said that the ping is actually "good" for GPRS (Yes, you can't be thinking 750ms is good but considering the normal ping for GPRS is about 1000-3000) it is. heh.

Last edited:
Anyone have one of these the want to sell, have ordered one, my dad wants one and cant get another from the site.

I found this 3G WLan mobile broadband router on flebay..Do you think it would this work with the ZTE MF627 dongle...its not on the list but a ZTE626 is??

Im not technically minded and may have it wrong but it appears you can connect various peripherals to this router and gives your dongle wireless capability...

h**p://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SOLWISE-3G-WLAN-MOBILE-BROADBAND-ROUTER-for-USB-DONGLE_W0QQitemZ170349840414QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_Networking_SM?hash=item27a9a4481e&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1683|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

did you unlock the dongle using the software in this thread? if so then the dongle should have downgraded to ZTE626....but not sure if its going to work or how good it will be with that router!

ive bought a iphone 3g sim
and topped it up

ive been trying to add the iphone web bolt on but cant find it nowhere, when i try activate it off the o2 site it says 48 hours but nothing happens

any help

did you unlock the dongle using the software in this thread? if so then the dongle should have downgraded to ZTE626....but not sure if its going to work or how good it will be with that router!

Okay thanks for the reply...I did use the software in this thread but its a little too expensive to just buy and try...if anyone has already using one of these perhaps they could let us know if it works

i think there is something wrong with my modem, internet works fine for 10mins using globe visibility, after 10mins no intenet pages load
ive tried in 3 different computer and with a o2 iphone sim and also a 3 sim.

Any help Please

Back