3G Dongle Pay As You Go For Free Just Pay £4.95 P+P

Didnt even get that far, i go to:

Get started here > then enter all my details > click submit

Then it just wipes all my info i just typed and goes to the blank form again.

Any ideas or shall i just call them :proud:

can these dongles be used on your laptop to pick up your router by any chance or is that a different dongle?

thanks

Didnt even get that far, i go to:

Get started here > then enter all my details > click submit

Then it just wipes all my info i just typed and goes to the blank form again.

Any ideas or shall i just call them :proud:

I think the offer has finished mate, I tried to order one again with different details and I had the same problem.

Joe

WOOHOO!! Thanks to all the contributors here & the other thread. Took me a wee while but managed it now, Thanks again.
HH.

Hey, Ordered one of these wednesday still no sign.. whats the normal postage time i can expect.. eager to unlock.. :)

says £9.99 ?

guess offers gone :(

this woulda been really handy oh well will wait for the next lot

yes mate you need to add the config setting for o2 payg sim...

config filname: O2
dial no: *99#
username: payandgo
password: payandgo
APN: payandgo.o2.co.uk
pdp type: IP
auth mode: PAP

and set it to be default

thanks mate. it works

Site is dodgy, said my payment was refused on 2 of my cards and now the voucher code is invalid. Will need to check my bank acc to see what they've done. Anyone else have problems paying?

Site is dodgy, said my payment was refused on 2 of my cards and now the voucher code is invalid. Will need to check my bank acc to see what they've done. Anyone else have problems paying?

Yes used the site to get my dongle mate, and no is not dodgy.. .offer is prob just finished... try calling them... !

Do they just stop working when 02 cuts you off or do you get a text warning you..as im getting the message that says terminated by remote computer before call was completed message with both my dongles..??

Do they just stop working when 02 cuts you off or do you get a text warning you..as im getting the message that says terminated by remote computer before call was completed message with both my dongles..??

im getting that too put the sim in a phone tho and it says ive still got the web and wifi bolt plus i still have my 10 quid odds i topped up with on so not sure whats up

Just managed to get back online again changed username to vertigo and password to password and im back online as on the o2 iphone website it says thats the payandgo settings hope this helps.

Forgot to say took a couple of attempts to get back online so dont be fruistrated if you keep getting same message.

Last edited:
Offer must be finished. As i just logged in to order mine

Item Avail. Qty Unit price Qty Total price

- Other 3 Products 1047 £ 43.47 £ 43.47
3 MF627 DONGLE AND DATZ 5 ALBUM VOUCHER
Internal reference : 3-ZTEMF627-DATZ5 - Manufacturer reference : 3-ZTEMF627-DATZ5

Sub Total exc. VAT £ 43.47

Coupon code

Shipping charges Exc. VAT £ 4.30

Total Exc. VAT £ 47.77

VAT 15 % £ 7.17

Total Inc. VAT £ 54.94

Back