3G Dongle Pay As You Go For Free Just Pay £4.95 P+P

o2 are indicating they are going to look into iphone sims misuse (although it is on iphones themselves in the article):

hXXp://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/o2-we-ll-disconnect-free-iphone-tetherers-609253

o2 are indicating they are going to look into iphone sims misuse (although it is on iphones themselves in the article):

hXXp://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/o2-we-ll-disconnect-free-iphone-tetherers-609253

Typical petty corporate attitude. I mean it's only a few of us using them, it's not as though we're abusing it is it.

Joe

Typical petty corporate attitude. I mean it's only a few of us using them, it's not as though we're abusing it is it.

Joe

i would be inclined to blame Apple, more than BT. but either way, its restrictive, like a car maker telling you what roads you can use.

content:
O2: Unlimited web and Wi-Fi is for use with your iPhone only. If your SIM is not being used only in an iPhone then we will remove this within the next 30 days.
Time: 18/06/2009 14:06:19

just got this tx

Can Someone Tell where Im Going Wrong...
The Dongle Says Connected And Is Flahin Als Sendin and Recivin Data But I Cant Get A Webpage Up...
516c83f0c7dbcb99bee68fb7.jpg

Cheers Guys:Cheers:​

Is this offer still valid?

When I tried to order this item I was told that payment was not accepted...... any idea why?

thanks!

Can someone confirm apn settings

mines not connecting at all

Any of these 2 worked for me m8.

config filname: O2
dial no: *99#
username: payandgo
password: payandgo
APN: payandgo.o2.co.uk

config filname: o2
username: vertigo
password: password

Although I let it obtain the APN automatically and I am also using the Telstra connection manager (don't think it matters though)

Last edited:
Is this offer still valid?

When I tried to order this item I was told that payment was not accepted...... any idea why?

thanks!

dont think the offer is available any more mate.

my local sainsburys had the e220 dongle for £5, dont know if its nationwide. but its woth popping into your local one to see if they have any. this can also be unlocked and used with an iphone sim. im using it now, and it is much much more reliable than the one that was available here

Any of these 2 worked for me m8.

Although I let it obtain the APN automatically and I am also using the Telstra connection manager (don't think it matters though)

unless the sim has been blocked

only used it once 3 weeks ago

A connection to the remote computer could not be established, so the port used for this connection was closed. For further assistance, click More Info or search Help and Support Center for this error number.

dont think the offer is available any more mate.

Ordered fine here :)

Anyhoo, I'll be using this in a GPRS only (grr) area so what should I be looking for... in terms of a SIM?
Do you need to top up a 3 sim in order to be able to add on an internet package via my3?

Btw, Does this come with a 3 mobile sim?

Last edited:
Ordered fine here :)

Anyhoo, I'll be using this in a GPRS only (grr) area so what should I be looking for... in terms of a SIM?
Do you need to top up a 3 sim in order to be able to add on an internet package via my3?

Btw, Does this come with a 3 mobile sim?

Yes it comes with a 3 Sim

Ive Tryd these 2 settings but its taken credit of me???

APN: payandgo.o2.co.uk​

Replaced C:\Program Files\Globe Visibility Connection Manager\NetConfig.ini with the attached one

Still can't get it to work from home, the dongle is lit up blue (is this the GSM connection?)

Anyway working fine from work :thumbsup: were the dongle is green (3G?)

Umm.. Did anyone actually get a dispatch email from these guys?

Think I'll have to get one elsewhere since I have a feeling I'm going to get **** all from them, lol.

Back