3G Dongle Pay As You Go For Free Just Pay £4.95 P+P

Anyone know if these can be unlocked and used with a T Mobile Sim?

ive tried a few of these dongles 3 is defo the best result nice find 4.99 you cant complain : multi :

i would use a iphone sim from fleabay that gives you a free years tinternet access, So i believe...

Now that's something to think about.

Without me posting any sample items from the 'bay, is it as simple as using the unlock software (for this I buy credit(s)), buying any iphone sim and then doing an initial £10 topup? I've seen some for sale and don't want any gotchas to trip up on, like can I top up the sim using my existing non-3G moby (which happens to be on o2 anyway)?

Any other points we should all be aware of, anyone know?

Yes m8 here hppp://www.dc-unlocker.com/downloads but i would use a iphone sim from fleabay that gives you a free years tinternet access, So i believe...

Rep added mate just what i was after.

Reason being i asked was because i already have a t mobile sim that provides unlimited net browsing.

Ordered one of these.

heres a update link it seems the sun one is dead
Link
cheers mate dont need one of these at the moment but will definatly come in handy in the future im getting my order in
have they sorted out there non secure payment page yet?
ive just gone through checkout and i was taken to the verified by visa page mate.

Last edited:
Can anybody PM me the coupon code as my email is not coming through for some reason

Many thanks

guna order one of these bad boys, how are they unlocked? as for a fiver and a fiver for a sim, unlimited internet for a year is rather appealing :p

Can anybody PM me the coupon code as my email is not coming through for some reason

Many thanks

ive deleted the email mate but looking at the code i think it may change everytime.

guna order one of these bad boys, how are they unlocked? as for a fiver and a fiver for a sim, unlimited internet for a year is rather appealing :p
where would i get one of these sims mate? cheers.

Its ok peeps sorted used the old womans work email and got a code that way lol
thanks

This site was working yesterday, ive no idea why it's down but it should be back up soon

superb all we need now is for the site to come back so we can get them unlocked!!!: multi :

Back