3.1e

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Is 3.1e eutelsat hard to pick up ?
I know my 1m dish isnt set up perfect but there are certain sats I get 0 scan results from and this is one of them

:) thanks

tv5 monde 12739 h 12621 comes in at 72% quality on my tm 5402 hd super and gibertini 1m and black ultra lnb.my area is in nwales opposite the wirral in line with liverpool.

How do add a sat on a 5402 as 3e ain't listed on default sat list?

Cheers
as I thought its dish alignment :)

Cheers
as I thought its dish alignment :)

I'm checking at the moment as it a sat I dont use tbh,

At first it wouldnt even let me scan that sat,so I've just put a new satellites.xml on and its scanning

go to satellite set up and at the end of the named sats you will find some spare sats 0.0.name the sat and save.go to one west put the frequency 12739 h 12621 in and edge slowly towards sirius at 4.8 until you get a signal.the sat will not be in order and you will have to scroll through them all to get to it.

Hi headwest,

How do add a sat on a 5402 as 3e ain't listed on default sat list?

If you download NDFEdit 1.66 there is a 'Read Me' file included which details...

Adding a new satellite position TM 5402 HD
Moving a new satellite position using NDFEdit 1.66

NDFEdit 1.66 can be found here...

NDFEdit 1.66 - Downloads - DigitalWorldz - Satellite, Cable, Console Forums

PS
I remember someone else asking the very same question quite a while back...

www.digitalworldz.co.uk/279745-new-sats-not-list.html#1

I hope this helps...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited by a moderator:
Is 3.1e eutelsat hard to pick up ?
I know my 1m dish isnt set up perfect but there are certain sats I get 0 scan results from and this is one of them

:) thanks

its a difficult one m8.. in the 12.5ghz band. the H and V txp,s are on the eastern europe beam although the strength varies from transponder to transponder. depends were you are based but even with a DR-HD F15 which has a excellent tuner i struggle with it using a TD110 and dont get a sniff of verticals with high sr. the strongest txp is 12.740.H.12.620 but the jsc feed txp is pretty strong on 11.066.H.10000 which comes in at 9.5/10.0 db in fine weather which should be do-able on a 1m dish in ENG/WAL. regards mdt

Last edited:
hi, im getting tv5 monde at 61% and jsc sports channels at 43% in north yorkshire with my 80cm dish, vu ultimo,

Thanks to zorch, I added the sat then input angle in Usals. then I just left in on Usals, goto then did a blind scan. it picked up 24 channels inc jsc 1-10 on 48%. Tv5 Europe is the only channel that clears its at 59% I then switched to diseqc 1.2 and couldn't tweak signal any better so I've left it on Usals. This is on the 6800s+ with 1m orbital with black ultra.

Are there any softcam/keys to open up this sat?

Cheers

biss keys are opening alpha,anti,m.tv,mega,skai, and star.same keys for all of them.get them from a soft cam they have not changed for many months.ccam opening jsc1 zar v val 2-2 at the moment.

Are there any softcam/keys to open up this sat?

Cheers

look in the biss key 53e to 30w file that i posted as it has the keys for the greek dtt downlink channels and they have english programming on them,regards mdt

Many thanks for the replies chaps. 8280 it is then, I hate having to input keys! Lol.

a fair few feeds turn up here that can come in strong, jsc sports is coming in @ 75% atm 1.2cm south yorkshire.

must be because I'm in Brussels with a TD78cm, I can pickup jsc sports around 80-90%, the greek stations, around the same, Al Etejah TV & JBC Al Gamaiya & Misrata TV with around 50% which have very low symbol rates.

I've seen some new frequencies, so I might need to do a new scan to see what else I can get, even if I can't understand most of them.

what Is Interesting at 3 E
almost everything Is encrypted except TV5
I have read posts about downlink or whatever jsc sport that can be opened but

what Is Interesting at 3 E
almost everything Is encrypted except TV5
I have read posts about downlink or whatever jsc sport that can be opened but

almost everything is encrypted!! i have 38 channels from 3.1east, 18 are fta and 11 are encoded in biss for which keys are available. theres jsc sports 1 to 10 and nova sports1/nova cinema1 that are not available without a card(jsc sports). regards mdt

Main use for Eutelsat 3C @ 3.1 east is for Football feeds 10950 to 11200 H

Champions League tonight for Barcelona v Bayern Munich
11043 H 10000 S2 HD
11054 H 10000 S2 HD
11066 H 10000 S2 HD keys are public if you know where to look,

TV 5 coming through very strong here 85% quality 100cm set up

I am getting 45 regular tv channels + feeds when active,

New satellite Eutelsat 3D due to replace Eutelsat 3C/Hotbird 10 in May later this year footprint may vary to current then all change again early 2014 when Eutelsat 3B replaces 3D & 3D moves to 7 east to become 7B,
You may need to add some transponders manually if your receiver cannot Blind Scan below 2000 kbps as there are quite a few in the 1000 to 1600 range that I have found with the AZBox HD P+

the footprints look favourable atm but might change in future as suggested. we will have to wait and see but new/more powerfull birds are always a good thing (footprint dependant of course),regards mdt

Attachments

• EUTELSAT_3D_Predicted_Ku-band_EuropeB_Downlink.png
    EUTELSAT_3D_Predicted_Ku-band_EuropeB_Downlink.png
    235 KB · Views: 4
  • EUTELSAT_3D_Predicted_Ka-band_EuropeC_Downlink.png
    EUTELSAT_3D_Predicted_Ka-band_EuropeC_Downlink.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 4
  • EUTELSAT_3D_Predicted_Ku-band_EuropeA_Downlink.png
    EUTELSAT_3D_Predicted_Ku-band_EuropeA_Downlink.png
    118.3 KB · Views: 4
Back