@ 27.5°w bbc one hd / bbc hd / itv hd / 4 hd / 301 bbc sport hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure we'll get them when and 'if' official keys are available?:salute:

can someone please record the ts file for me, so i can start my cudabiss.

i cannot record it with my technomate 5402, dont know why

Thanks

Chapa
I tried it today and the TM-5402 HD M2 it will not record when it cannot decode the signal. I think maybe a PC card is required to grab the .ts file.

Hello.
I have some DVB-cards and I recorded .ts file. But I can't post a link here. Where can I post a link? And I hope it'll help.

Can you pm me a link please. What channel did you capture ? I'll need to enter the PID .

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

I have got the file. As I don't have the hardware to run cudaBISS I am trying to set up CW Finder, however the install I have found is flagging by AVG as having Trojans in it. Does anyone have a safe install or can recommend an alternative program ?

Can we sort out who is going to try to decode what......ie can we split the ranges up to speed things up a bit. I shall start with 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 11 to 1F FF FF FF FF FF FF FF.

Any volunteers to correlate results.

I do not have nvidia card so cannot use cudabiss so will stick with cw finder.

Good idea. Give me a range and I'll try to get it going. Is it safe to ignore the trojan warning?

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

I did not get any trojan warnings for the cw finder i am using so going ahead with it once i work out exactly how to use it as only allows input of 6 hex for start point and finish point.
If anyone knows how to use cw finder properly then I would be glad for the input.

CW Finder is very old program. I don't remember when it was (maybe 5 or 6 years), but I launched this app. And I didn't have any problems with my PC. I think you shouldn't be worried.

Last edited:
hello,can you count me in please,have only used the cw finder software.i also have avg so when i used the cw finder
i had to turn avg off for 5 mins while i was opening the cw finder as the avg was detecting a trojan,but never had any
problems.

I have run CW Finder but I don't know what PID to use. I'll take
20 00 00 [] 00 00 00 []
to
2F FF FF [] FF FF FF []

Am I correct in thinking the fourth and eight hex numbers are check digits?

Can whoever recoded this stream.ts file please reveal what channel/VPID they recorded? Thx.

stream.ts contains whole transponder (all PIDs). You can pick for example BBC 2 HD video PID 6101 (0x17d5).

Hi all! I only have a macbook. Is there anyway I can help?

I have run an analyser on the file and there are 154 PIDs in use. 6101 has over 11% of the PID count in the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back