2018 World Cup Chat

FAO England fans, where would you rather finish in the group 1st or 2nd regarding your next opponents and possible route to the quarters semi's and final.
Makes the last game interesting lol what if both teams wanted to finish second :)

Play the strongest team and go for the win. These tournaments are all about momentum, which England currently have.
One thing to say is, we’re having a go, not done that since Bobby Robsons Euro campaign. If we go out in the next round to a bigger team while having a real pop at them then so be it.

It will probably end in a draw.
Which will suit Belgium, unless we give them a right good kicking and pick up a few cards.

FAO England fans, where would you rather finish in the group 1st or 2nd regarding your next opponents and possible route to the quarters semi's and final.

I don't think that we should be worried by Japan, Senegal or Columbia.

Although I do think that Southgate will make lots of changes, and I think that is the way to go.
5 more games hopefully

c31eb8cc057c6bdbebb7835068b33d14.jpg

Just saying [emoji15]

Been a relatively poor competition thus far compared to previous years. The "top" countries have failed to set a standard whereas the "poor" countries have been outstanding and really narrowed the divide.

I hear that the English Remoaners will be cheering on Belgium tonight instead of England :oops::rolleyes:o_O

Turned out shite again. That's 90 mins of our lives wasted. Why change a winning side by playing tish instead.

We’re in the easier half of the draw [emoji41]

The route.

Columbia

Sweden or Switzerland.

A good bad result in my opinion ,and the real players rested and now hungry. Well done G Southgate ;)

P.S. Your goalie needs to learn how to punch the ball out the box :(

Back