2018 World Cup Chat

Nobody is settling any standard so far except perhaps the Belgians. They will take some stopping. Win against Panama and defeat to the Belgians should be enough for England now. Refereeing was shocking, Kane wouldn’t have got a penalty if we’d still been playing now, no matter how many times the Tunisian back four kicked or dragged him down.

Great result for England but nobody was in doubt we would win
even better to see the paddys/jocks getting angry :cool:

I was [emoji23] due to the fact we’re a bit rubbish. We look a decent side when we start pinging the ball about, unfortunately it only lasts about 15 minutes until we settle down into the boring shit we serve up for the remaining 75 minutes. Hopefully it’s some sort of counter attacking genius that could see us upset a few of the bigger teams. I’m not convinced though.

Really! With an extra time goal?

I was [emoji23] due to the fact we’re a bit rubbish. We look a decent side when we start pinging the ball about, unfortunately it only lasts about 15 minutes until we settle down into the boring shit we serve up for the remaining 75 minutes. Hopefully it’s some sort of counter attacking genius that could see us upset a few of the bigger teams. I’m not convinced though.

This was the game I saw. I'm not sure what Noodles was watching. 0 - confused.gif

Really! With an extra time goal?

This was the game I saw. I'm not sure what Noodles was watching. View attachment 122801

TBH I was expecting a bit more from Tunisia but they were shit aswell. We probably should have won by a better margin all being fair.
4474ac757bd8527d502ea42ec2d19f0b.jpg

Thankfully one of their defenders managed to save Harry Kane from certain death though. [emoji23]

Looks like Russia could be one of the shocks of the tournament.

How much you wanna bet that they will all test Postive for PED after the tourney??

Belgium and Russia stars of the first round of games without doubt. Lets see what the next round brings :)

Croatia looking the dogs now..Very poor show from Argentina

Ronaldo V Messi is looking a bit one sided up to now.

Croatia looking the dogs now..Very poor show from Argentina

Argentina are weak in a lot of positions except in attack, amazing to have a country with so much talent up front that they had to leave a load at home that would of probably got into any other squad in the world.

England look the best team so far with Croatia in second place, Serbia 3rd
I think England are doing the best out of all the UK teams...;)

England look the best team so far with Croatia in second place, Serbia 3rd
I think England are doing the best out of all the UK teams...;)
You drunk lol. England looked inexpierenced at best, yes they tried hard but deffo not the best. Russia And Belgium are setting the standard and a lot of the wee diddy teams are punching well above there weight.

You drunk lol. England looked inexpierenced at best, yes they tried hard but deffo not the best. Russia And Belgium are setting the standard and a lot of the wee diddy teams are punching well above there weight.
I don`t drink so no i`m not drunk ;)
Belgium? Belgium? :D lol

I just hope the refs and the var systems improves and Fifa get shot of some of these shite refs as the tournament progresses. Putin will have sorted the refs for the Russian games and probably the England games😏

I think England looked average and if they reached the last eight, it would be a decent effort.

Back