2018 World Cup Chat

My great grannies uncles budgie was English so I have a right ;)

I once pumped an english granny, does that count, minging old fecker she was, gave me the right boak the next morning
when I seen a birthday card from her maj on her mantlepiece, still when your pished any port in a storm. :)

Last edited:
I was pumped an english granny, does that count, minging old fecker she was, gave me the right boak the next morning
when I seen a birthday card from her maj on her mantlepiece, still when your pished any port in a storm. :)
Was she one of Rooneys erm friends Dave?.

Legalised cheating for an easy draw? brilliant master plan. So if they all walk with a limp in the next game do you think the Swedes would be kind and let us win m8?.

I did not see any cheating and I did not imply it either. Resting his key player like Belgium did imo was the right decision and it looked like both teams were playing to win. The game it self was not do or die and losing was not the end of the world and I feel England ended up on the better side of the draw. We are not favorites to win the tournament but we are still in and that's all that matter's for now. I think any German would agree with me. @miggy I say old boy don't mention the var....

Belgium's star players on the bench, what does Southgate do? ooo I think I will send the B team out just to pish them off.

Couple of good things came out of the game.
Trent Alexander Arnold will never start again in this tournament and should he be required he won’t take another corner.
Vardy showed us just how useless he is, hopefully won’t start again.
Eric Dier won’t start again either (god willing) he’s exactly what is says on the tin.

Cons.
Henderson is the countries best holding midfielder [emoji23]

France v Argentina 2-1 to France
Uruguay v Portugal 2-0 to Uruguay
Spain v Russia 3-0 to Spain
Croatia v Denmark 1-1
Brazil v Mexico 2-0 to Brazil
Belgium v Japan 4-1 to Belgium
Sweden v Switzerland 2-1 to Sweden
Colombia v England 2-0 to England

France v Argentina 2-1 to France
Uruguay v Portugal 2-0 to Uruguay
Spain v Russia 3-0 to Spain
Croatia v Denmark 1-1
Brazil v Mexico 2-0 to Brazil
Belgium v Japan 4-1 to Belgium
Sweden v Switzerland 2-1 to Sweden
Colombia v England 2-0 to England
You mean England only want two jars of coffee Joe?. 😉👍

France v Argentina 0-2
Uruguay v Portugal 3-1
Spain v Russia 2-0
Croatia v Denmark 2-1
Brazil v Mexico 1-1
Belgium v Japan 0-6
Sweden v Switzerland 1-1
Colombia v England 1-4

Well if the rest of the knockout games are like this we are in for a treat. Great game and well done France :)

France v Argentina 0-2
Uruguay v Portugal 3-1
Spain v Russia 2-0
Croatia v Denmark 2-1
Brazil v Mexico 1-1
Belgium v Japan 0-6
Sweden v Switzerland 1-1
Colombia v England 1-4
Miles out on your first prediction Joe, can't wait to see your Belgium v Japan one :)

Great game with some great goals. The young French lad Mbappe had a blinder. I would of liked seen Agüero on from the start. But well done France.

Great game with some great goals. The young French lad Mbappe had a blinder. I would of liked seen Agüero on from the start. But well done France.
He certainly is living up to his second most expensive player billing.

Best world cup for decades ! Zee Germans and the Argies out early doors, lol fooking love it, did you see that prick Maradona's face, what a picture, ugly fat coont lmao

What a game, best yet, pity there's so many of the best teams in this half of the draw, but it'll make for some great games.

All my German friends have blocked me since Germany's exit from the World cup,
I'm a bit disappointed to be honest!
On the plus side at least my phone is now Hans free!!!

I`ll get my coat...:rolleyes:

France v Argentina 0-2
Uruguay v Portugal 3-1
Spain v Russia 2-0
Croatia v Denmark 2-1
Brazil v Mexico 1-1
Belgium v Japan 0-6
Sweden v Switzerland 1-1
Colombia v England 1-4

Resident football expert...and Liverpool fan[emoji28]

Another decent game .Uruguay deserved to win. Hope Cavani is fit for their next game cause him and Suarez up front are great to watch. Well done Uruguay.

First quarter looks tasty.

Uruguay V France

The top half of the draw is going to spit out some cracking games. France should boss that tie if they turn up the same as they did today.
Cavani limped out shortly after his second goal [emoji848]

Back