2018 World Cup Chat

You drunk lol. England looked inexpierenced at best, yes they tried hard but deffo not the best. Russia And Belgium are setting the standard and a lot of the wee diddy teams are punching well above there weight.
I don`t drink so no i`m not drunk ;)
Belgium? Belgium? :D lol

You really should start [emoji28]

I just hope the refs and the var systems improves and Fifa get shot of some of these shite refs as the tournament progresses. Putin will have sorted the refs for the Russian games and probably the England games😏

I think England looked average and if they reached the last eight, it would be a decent effort.
A win is a win and if they get a bit better then who knows. Anything looks possible in this world cup including the possibility of Russia actually winning this ;)

Not touched View attachment 122840for 2 years now ;)

On the harder stuff now! ;)

It does sound like it.
66ac02db2aa781caed0abcca743d1a74.jpg

How the hell did Serbia not get a penalty :oops:
no VAR needed for that one, it was clear as day yet still no penalty :mad:

So Belgium look ok.
They are planning to play a weakened side against England.
Wouldn't it be ironic if England beat Panama today and also play weakened side, not sure who would win that one?
Although, playing Welbeck and Vardy up front would seriously damage our chances of scoring.

Even more ironic if they then both get to the final, not sure who would win that one either

Imagine what odds you would have got on 5-0 at half time [emoji33] could have retired ffs [emoji28]

Noodles wasn’t on the crack [emoji33][emoji28]

Back