£50 Fine For Burning Poppy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell this post still going.
I thought it was really common sense.
The punishmnt handed down was pathetic but thats the law. We all know it should be different. Same with tax laws, same with motoring laws, same with murder, rape, abuse, we never agree with the punishment.

Regarding them youtube videos, i dont know any sane person that actually takes them seriously and if i searched im sure i can find same type of videos whether they be muslim, jewish, christian, rangers, celtic!!

For people who say lets go round doing the same to them that they do to us, ie, burn their holy book they wont like it, well you dont have to be a rocket scientist to work that one out. That just makes you the same as them, SCUM, in your own words.

For those that say there arent any condoning them and if people dont speak out agains them then they must agree well thats bollocks. Im a sane person, i know right from wrong. Yes i will say i dont agree with them and want them locked up, 2 days later, another bunch of tossers do the same thing, so i come out and say i dont agree blah blah, 2 days later same again. how many times you expect someone to do so? I got better things to do! But i do agree, people do need to speak out but speaking out gets you so much.

World is full of tossers, murderers, rapists, scum, terrorists, child abusers, burglers, car jackers, you will NEVER get rid of them. Be it a black person, a white person, a religious person, a football hooligan, a sicko.

BUT, the world is also full of love, happiness, enjoyment. Just because some scum is going round killing someone, dont mean you have to. You can choose a better path. Just because there are others who have devoted their lives to pain and suffering and anger, doesnt mean you have to do the same.

Thats my bit lol PEACE OUT!!

You clearly have no clue what you are talking about !

Learn what they EDL are really about then come back.... until then, shhh ... simples :)

I think you will find that it was MikeS who mentioned Hitler.

Your right he did, my post was meant to quote this..

I'm sure that a lot of EDL members are on the same wavelength.

just to clear that up ! my comment above still stands... you have no idea what wavelength edl lads are on... most are ex forces ! So I do not think you can get further away from hitlers ideas ...

just to clear that up ! my comment above still stands... you have no idea what wavelength edl lads are on... most are ex forces ! So I do not think you can get further away from hitlers ideas ...

Britian for the british ?????

Should try it sometime nara, might get you a backbone ! What have you ever achieved in life for the good of the english people ?4

Britian for the british ?????

No oneman, thats the bnp..! you clearly have no idea of the EDL values... we have sikhs standing shoulder to shoulder with us along with many more... We want the English part of England kept, not bowing over to every other faiths/religion/race's demands .... deal with it, THIS IS ENGLAND ! I am sick of people complaining of how we live, how the country runs... and wanting to turn it into the shite pits that they fled from... If they do not like it so much, go back to the home lands of theirs or their parents/ancestors.

This is England, always will be England... England, Scotland and Wales making GREAT BRITAIN !! England will Always be English.

Thats not meant in an aggressive way bud, soz if it reads that way.

Last edited:
Should try it sometime nara, might get you a backbone ! What have you ever achieved in life for the good of the english people ?4

No oneman, thats the bnp..! you clearly have no idea of the EDL values... we have sikhs standing shoulder to shoulder with us along with many more... We want the English part of England kept, not bowing over to every other faiths/religion/race's demands .... deal with it, THIS IS ENGLAND ! I am sick of people complaining of how we live, how the country runs... and wanting to turn it into the shite pits that they fled from... If they do not like it so much, go back to the home lands of theirs or their parents/ancestors.

This is England, always will be England... England, Scotland and Wales making GREAT BRITAIN !! England will Always be English.

Thats not meant in an aggressive way bud, soz if it reads that way.

But Britain has always been shaped by the immigrates. Roman, vikings, French, and in the last 100 years the old 'empire' countries. Diversity is part of what makes Britain so great today and admired around the world.

I don't have time for extremists on any side.

But Britain has always been shaped by the immigrates. Roman, vikings, French, and in the last 100 years the old 'empire' countries. Diversity is part of what makes Britain so great today and admired around the world.

I don't have time for extremists on any side.

I agree, diversity is good.... a stealth muslim state being imposed is not. I am far from extremeist mate.... but will not have my grandchildren having to worship allah

but all these immigrants.dont show blaitent disrespect for fallen hero's do they..just these dirty scum muzzies extremists. who should be returned to there/parents /grandparents home lands and fight with there dirty brother's in arms !!! but no they are shite bags

Should try it sometime nara, might get you a backbone ! What have you ever achieved in life for the good of the english people ?

I'm tempted to say "Nothing, I'm Scottish." :)

...but in reality I feel that I've done my fair share over the years for the wellbeing of "The English", and they seemed to be a more diverse bunch than your white CofE concept of what they should be.

but all these immigrants.dont show blaitent disrespect for fallen hero's do they..just these dirty scum muzzies extremists. who should be returned to there/parents /grandparents home lands and fight with there dirty brother's in arms !!! but no they are shite bags

I think you will find that roman, vikings, french etc probably did in the same way that britian did to other countries during its empire.

As I have said in other threads, I don't have time for these Muslim extremists who in no way, shape or form represent that VAST majority of Muslims in this country. Unfortunately like most things, its easy for the press to report on the these idiots (and believe me they would go away if the press left them alone) rather then report on the vast majority of Muslims and other immigrates who have integrated into society in this country.

You only have to look at 'newspapers' like news of the world whose sole job seems to be stirring up racial tension so they can sell more papers.

I think you will find that roman, vikings, french etc probably did in the same way that britian did to other countries during its empire.

As I have said in other threads, I don't have time for these Muslim extremists who in no way, shape or form represent that VAST majority of Muslims in this country. Unfortunately like most things, its easy for the press to report on the these idiots (and believe me they would go away if the press left them alone) rather then report on the vast majority of Muslims and other immigrates who have integrated into society in this country.

You only have to look at 'newspapers' like news of the world whose sole job seems to be stirring up racial tension so they can sell more papers.

They are succeeding in what they want and that is to incite racial hatred. And innocent Muslims and whites are soon going to be caught up in all out carnage.

Geographically thats correct but in the way you mean it your very wrong !

Great Britian & its component parts are the result of constant evolutionary change. Its culture is continuously changing and has been for thousands of years - thats what makes the Britian of today what it is. The Britian of tomorrow will no doubt evolve again into something that may or may not be recognisable today. Thats evolution - good or bad !

Some examples to think about -

What would the EDL of thought of the 1832 & 1867 reform acts ?
I suspect they would likely of been totally against these electoral reforms that allowed large numbers of disfranchised citizens to have a vote. After all, such things just weren't British (they certainly weren't at that time) !

The 1884 Representation of the people Act extended voting again and again very controversial. Many traditionalists were horrified at this act and thought it would be the end of Britian as they new it. It likely was for a lot of people but it gives us the Britian we have today.

The 1918 ammendment to the Representation of the people Act that gave women of property and over the age of 30 the right to vote. Again, this caused ructions amonst the more traditionalist members of our society.

Its hard to believe that less than 100 years ago over half the UK population had no voting rights whatever. Should we of stuck with that system because that was the British way ?

sad is that you are sticking up for those morons who burn poppies by way of trying to discredit members posts

why dont u admit it is disgusting what they did instead of sticking up for your muslim friends

so blatantly obvious your a muslim

sad is that you are sticking up for those morons who burn poppies by way of trying to discredit members posts

why dont u admit it is disgusting what they did instead of sticking up for your muslim friends

Have you actually read any of the posts, they all seem to be sensible posts by sane adults.

And the only member discrediting going on seems to be your post.

BTW, and I'm not muslim either and I expect this post to be deleted in due course.

lol, I can trace my family back to over 1000 years of residence in the UK which is probably somewhat farther than you can. Mind, I suppose they were illegal immigrants as they did come across from Norway !

As for faith, I suppose the best description would be atheist. I believe religeon to be the biggest evil man will ever concieve !

I wish people wouldn't do counter protests. IMHO If people left these EDL bafoons alone they would be none existent long ago.

Counter protester are nothing but fuel to EDLs fire.

skinheads/BNP/ EDL same issues i wonder who is next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back