£50 Fine For Burning Poppy

Status
Not open for further replies.
please lets not make this personal guys :)

bet we would get more than a section 5 m8

Indeed you would - the burning of a religeous text would be seen as a far more inciteful act than the burning of a mere poppy. Burning a Bible or Torah or any other religeous text would be viewed in the same way.

In this particular case, a section 5 would be the maximum offence commited and, tbvh, even thats a little dubious. The people who conduct these politically motivated demonstrations mostly try to stay on the correct side of the law or, at worst, commit very minor offences that carry only a small fine. In a lot of cases, you'll find demonstrators taking legal advice to see what they can actually get away with !

religeoun.lol its the biggest joke.
think there will be a big back lash over this.
and its the decent hard working muslims i feel sorry for. this is just going to drive a wedge between the decent muslims that live in this country.
these extreamist know exactly what there doing

Yes I re-read it and nowhere on that article did it say they were charged with anything else. However the older article linked to said they were originally charged under section 2 which looks like violent disorder which I am guessing whould not stick as they didn't assult anyone ?

There was a section 4 charge mate, it was dropped :( not sure where the violent disorder comes into it lol

disgraceful and upsetting result justice is a joke.

for £50 fine burning the koran with a gang of my friends is worth it

_51553634_011345734-1.jpg

bet ill get 5 years instead thats the justice we have

remember the shouting while the 2 minutes silence "Burn, burn, British soldiers, British soldiers, burn in hell."

The crowd continued: "British soldiers - murderers, British soldiers - rapists, British soldiers - terrorists."

He said his wages were £480 a month, on top of which he receives a monthly £792 in benefits from the state.

Last edited:
so my misses got £75 for dropping a fag end out of car window wished we had got out and started a fire to keep warm in the traffic jam now

You can see the usual suspects who are very happy he only got a £50 fine.
You know the ones that always find an excuse for their actions and never condemn them.

I know you are directing this at me. Well were have I said that I condone their actions. As I said in the other thread, I won't say I am disgusted by what they are doing but I don't agree with it. There are there to cause a reaction and the media is giving it to them so they will continue to behave like idiots.

What I do respect is their are laws to be followed, if the laws change then fine but at the moment and correctly they were charged with what they could be. You want the right to free speech but only when it suits you ?

i have deleted posts by 4 members to keep the thread on topic and to try and stop the slanging match thats started. feel free to pm me if u really feel the need to but thats the reason why.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXxjkGa3XBA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Anthony small confronts edl and British public on poppy bur[/ame]

sad fooker,,,,,,you who work are sad,the mp`s steal you money wtf

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mlxMndnlzw&feature=related]YouTube - British Muslims want to take over the UK[/ame]

its a joke

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHCTr-g7VZI]YouTube - It is o.k to Kill non-Muslim - Islamic Declaration[/ame]

its all a joke cant believe this

sometimes you wonder what it would be like if hitler did win the war

and i support the EDL

and they will be in birmingham next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back