£50 Fine For Burning Poppy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A Muslim extremist has been found guilty of burning poppies at a protest in west London on Armistice Day.

Emdadur Choudhury, 26, of Spitalfields, east London, was fined £50 for offences under the Public Order Act.

Full Story
BBC News - Man guilty of burning poppies at Armistice Day protest

Please Keep On Track, No Racial Remarks Please ;)

_51553634_011345734-1.jpg

this country is crazy i got a £60 fine for number plate and he gets a £50 fine for this

so going by this, does that mean that if i was to get a huge crowd together, and publically burn the koran, the most id expect is a £50 fine??

whats good for one............

i got a bigger fine for not wearing a seat belt

f**king disgrace

I'd love to know if the dude in the middle holding the 'British soldiers burn in hell' placard is actually holding a british citizenship. If so...take it away and all the trappings that come with it....fair i think

the £50 fine was worked out after his lawyer said he earnt £480 per month plus £792 BENEFITS!!!!!!!!!!

DEPORTATION FOR SCUM LIKE THIS!

the £50 fine was worked out after his lawyer said he earnt £480 per month plus £792 BENEFITS!!!!!!!!!!

DEPORTATION FOR SCUM LIKE THIS!

that total is MORE than i earn in a month, it makes me fkin sick

i hope someone close to where they live recognises them, and in a non racially way, kicks the living pi$$ out of them

bet the bloke is laughing his head off

imagine what this court ruling is going to start

take the piss out of dead British soldiers - only 50 quid fine

you get given a bigger fine for pissing in the street

60% of his monthly income is from the tax payer but he is not happy with how this country operates

explain the logic behind that

fooking extremist scum preaching about it,why dont they go to the countries they so care about and fight,WHY coz they are shitbags and wouldnt have the police protection and easy way of life they do here

All i can say is that it makes me ashamed.
No wonder we have so much animosity. i can see a backlash against the muslim community.
All the judge had to do was give out a fair and just punishment. who knows what backhander was given out.

and just for the record,note i said extremists and do not tar all muslims with the same brush

Just sends out the wrong message, but happens with a host of crimes right across the board these days. Soft on all crime.

Disgusts me, should stop his fookin benefits!!

Read the article and they were charged under section 5 of public order act which is most used for demonstrations by the looks, and carries a maximum of £50 fine so there is nothing more the judge could have done.

FreeB.E.A.G.L.E.S.: Legal Advice for Activists (v4)

If they had been charged under section 4 "Intentionally causing harassment, alarm or distress" then that would have potentially carried a 6 month sentence but might have been difficult to convict due to freedom expression rights.

Read the article and they were charged under section 5 of public order act which is most used for demonstrations by the looks, and carries a maximum of £50 fine so there is nothing more the judge could have done.

FreeB.E.A.G.L.E.S.: Legal Advice for Activists (v4)

If they had been charged under section 4 "Intentionally causing harassment, alarm or distress" then that would have potentially carried a 6 month sentence but might have been difficult to convict due to freedom expression rights.

Oneman... look into it PROPERLY !! FFS

He WAS charged with other things... ITS WAS ALL DROPPED to just section 5 !! at the first hearing..... loads of my EDL mates where there !

Was reduced to section 5, and was told did not have to re-attend for sentencing !

Oneman... look into it PROPERLY !! FFS

He WAS charged with other things... ITS WAS ALL DROPPED to just section 5 !! at the first hearing..... loads of my EDL mates where there !

Was reduced to section 5, and was told did not have to re-attend for sentencing !

Yes I re-read it and nowhere on that article did it say they were charged with anything else. However the older article linked to said they were originally charged under section 2 which looks like violent disorder which I am guessing whould not stick as they didn't assult anyone ?

And then they wonder why we are racist!!!

**** off out of our country you spineless ****s.....

Anyone got the Koran I will gladly go and burn it any where that will get most attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back