VU DUO2 Clones available (?)

dirkjan73

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Well it looks that there are some Chinese Companys are starting to sell the VU DUO2 Clones,i read on a board that some few did orderd one,the price they payed WITH shipping to Europe was 302USD they saying,but i have to check this by my self!

they gave me a link,i will try and if the feedback is positive i will share this with ones whom are interested...

duoa.jpgduob.jpg

Last edited:
surely vu know these are coming and could have a timebomb in place ready ?

They'll only be able to do a time bomb once these are out and they get their hands on one to test with.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The badnews for VU+ is that ALREADY there are 2 Bootloaders available for the VU Duo2,so a driver whom whipped out the Bootlog isnt going to mutch harm like he did by the Solo2..Ok the fact remains that there isnt a VU+ Utill yet that supports Solo2 and Duo2

Got feedback:The VU DUO2 is on sale starting from end of may...the Chinese said the price could be low due the problems with the Solo2...So lets wait and see..

Got feedback:The VU DUO2 is on sale starting from end of may...the Chinese said the price could be low due the problems with the Solo2...So lets wait and see..

For me to expensive for a clone..to much to lose if it gets bombed..£235.67

Hi Guys, got this mail today.
Might be of interest to someone..

Hi Friend ,

Good morning , How are you ?
This is Jess from L&W industry .
Strongest Satellite Receiver Vu Duo 2 2*1300mhz processor Twin DVB-S/S2 Tuner for you !

1pcs VU Duo 2 Twin : 455usd + DHL: 55usd + Paypal fee :23 usd= total : 533 usd
If you need Vu Duo 2 with only one DVB-S Tuner , then reduce 26 usd /pcs .
If you need it with DVB-C/T tuner , you can buy it from your market and install by yourself .

The first production have limited quantity , do you want to place order for VU DUO2 today ?

Regards

That my thinking

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

if youre going to pay anything for a clone receiver, make sure you can afford to bin the amount of cash that you pay for it, as at some point, you WILL get some form of issue. Wether its ensuring you only use a specific software, cheap components needing replacing, or the whole thing being rendered useless by an anti clone counter measure, itll happen, look at the popular receiver over the last few years since clones started, DMM500 and the 'adios amigo' time bomb, DMM800 and the 'No CA error', Solo2 and their timebomb, there will probably be others, as well as the sim card updates, image and driver issues, faulty PSU's, damaged VFDs, when there is a problem, the shipping costs back to china, as well as the endless time wasted on sorting the issues out

if youre saving up to buy a clone, save for a little bit longer, and buy an original, if you can afford to set fire to a few hundred quid and not think anything of it, then get a clone, and the headaches that go with it, as at some point, there will be issues (look at the 400 page thread for the Solo2 clone for example), and if you can afford to waste that much money, sponsor my missus to jump out of a plane for cancer research next sunday via her justgiving page ;) (PM for details)

I've had an email, $502 for a Duo2 clone, works out at around £300 plus the risk of customs and excise duty on top, you'd only be saving £50-60 so not worth it in my opinion.

The other thing I've noticed looking on Ali is that if you look at the pics some of the Duo2s have 3 slots for tuners and others only have 2. Not too sure what is going on there but worth noting and maybe asking questions if you are going to be getting a clone.

Digital Satellite Receiver VU+ Duo2,VU Duo2, 2X DVB-S2 Tuner Full HD 1080P Twin Linux Receiver

Down to £208.92 / piece plus £17 for DHL..making it worth a punt..but not for me at this time will wait for all the mud to clear first.

Digital Satellite Receiver VU+ Duo2,VU Duo2, 2X DVB-S2 Tuner Full HD 1080P Twin Linux Receiver

Down to £208.92 / piece plus £17 for DHL..making it worth a punt..but not for me at this time will wait for all the mud to clear first.

I've seen that but when you click on it the price goes up to £382.xx inc delivery.

EDIT: Just seen another for 260.xx inc delivery but again in some of the pics there are 3 tuner slots and others 2. The spec seems to suggest that there should be 2 slots?

Last edited:
The price is too high I will never buy clone at this price.

a few on aliex going for

650 USD
= £388

they wont shift em

Back