Lonrisun Vu+ Duo2 Clone WARNING BECAREFULL.

dubliner

Inactive User
Reaction score
Was just reading a Thread on vix forum about somebody buy a Duo2 in private sell .

Anybody buy A Duo2 2nd hand New on Fleabay on other private selling site LONRISUN made clone Duo2 in 2014 just check there download site you will see what i mean no links.

Just ask the seller to flash last image form vix openatv blackhole or other Teams as Original image will kill the box if its a clone like the solo2s clones did and you will be left with a doorstop for box .

Just a heads up also me mate is only back from china last week he was tell me theres more crap on way with no support mybe at the start like the Meeolo boxes this support from them won:t last long just a few images and they will leg it again as they always do .

I spent a week sorting one out that was killed and it ain't no joke .especially if the chip ends up fried.
They are recoverable but you do need the balls and gear to do it.

Thanks for heads This was the box they told me mate there were going to release new firmware for year or two ago and me like a gobshite posted theres was going to new firmware coming soon been around this forum when the won,t mention the name but the cable Thread is name after him as i know how well respected around here and when the the lads took Technomate apart with there TM-800 box lets just say it was,nt good for tm .

As AJT said before they don,t give a hoot about the end users well had me fun with clones and with this shower [sellers] telling people factory was closed down and the new crap won,t be any better either .

They think A rebrand will fool people they only good thing that came of this was it showed use the satellite community is still alive a well when needed and willing to help which is always a good thing with no ego,s involved .

Have to mention Ketmp & Spacerat& AJT and others for the time and work they did in helping use all out and still do Big Thanks to Them for that.

Still got me L-plates on when it comes to posting sorry.

Back