zgemma 2s image with sky skin

thekopite

Inactive User
Reaction score
Has anybody got a working image for zgemma 2s with sky skin auto bouquets iptv tsmedia etc?

Has anybody got a working image for zgemma 2s with sky skin auto bouquets iptv tsmedia etc?

Just download one of the official Images such as OpenATV,Opendroid,Itallysat - Autobouquets is already setup in the image you just need to enter your satellite details takes a few seconds and then done, The rest can be downloaded straight from the plugins feed.

Personally i dont use backup images as not all receivers are identical and the main reason is because using a backup means you never learn your way around Linux and Enigma2 so if a problem arises you dont know how to sort it out.

Always best to have a go yourself first

I know how to do it myself mate just for ease and quickness really

I know how to do it myself mate just for ease and quickness really

Very Good then perhaps when you have set it up as to your original spec you could upload here for the benefit of other users, On another note to setup what you want should take about as long as it does to flash a backup image.

All the Best

Apologies for my possibly stupid q? Is there a way of taking the sky skin and putting it on an H1 box>?

yes download skyskin by fraggle121 and use the upload ipk file to the reciever in dcc, always best to take your time and set the box as you like, its worth the time in the end

Can anyone recommend any other skins apart from the blue hd and fraggle, that are very similar to skyuk? I'd be interested to try some more based on other peoples results. Thanks.

Where can I download sky skin hd for zgemma star 2s I am also struggling to put a ccam in aswell. I would appreciate the help thanks

Back