yWEB and VLC

Markyboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi.... i'm trying to watch live TV from my Dbox on my laptop, whilst i know this can be done with the above programs it seems very buggy on my setup.. some channels have no sound and it has a habbit of locking up the dbox or lossing all my channels which i can only regain via a reboot...... are there any other programs or untils available with which i could try this.... with all this nice weather it's nice to have the laptop in the garden with wireless internet, the cherry on the cake would be a reliable way of watching the dbox on it too... :proud:

Cheers Jaffa.... interesting i see on the neutrinoTV site it says there are problems with the newer version of VLC which is the one i've been using... i'll also try an older version of VLC... thanks again

Cheers Jaffa.... interesting i see on the neutrinoTV site it says there are problems with the newer version of VLC which is the one i've been using... i'll also try an older version of VLC... thanks again

I am not 100% sure about this but I think VLC 0.8.6 was a stable version, I dont use it now and I am going on memory.

I am not 100% sure about this but I think VLC 0.8.6 was a stable version, I dont use it now and I am going on memory.

I'm still using this version (0.8.6d) as I could'nt get any newer versions to work properly

Back