Youview box

was up for £80, I offered £60 and he accepted :)

was up for £80, I offered £60 and he accepted :)

cant go wrong can ya lol!

good bargain john! :)
to be honest if i come across a cheap one of these im going to get it just for the epg alone lol! :)

@ goldeneagle1/dilly1066
does the volume buttons on the remote control the volume on your box ?

OK mate

I use a a surround sound via optical cable to TV, so I have the sourround sound set to 40 and leave it at that, then use the other box remotes to adjust the volume (dreambox, youview etc) but the youview volume buttons dont seem to operate the volume on the box :err:

tbh its the dreambox that has the low audio, anything played via the Wii, Blu ray, TV and youview box are loud and the surround needs to be set to 10, the dream needs it set to 40 lol but the dream gets used more so easier to keep it set to 40 90% of the time
not a major issue tbh
:)

OK mate

I use a a surround sound via optical cable to TV, so I have the sourround sound set to 40 and leave it at that, then use the other box remotes to adjust the volume (dreambox, youview etc) but the youview volume buttons dont seem to operate the volume on the box :err:

tbh its the dreambox that has the low audio, anything played via the Wii, Blu ray, TV and youview box are loud and the surround needs to be set to 10, the dream needs it set to 40 lol but the dream gets used more so easier to keep it set to 40 90% of the time
not a major issue tbh
:)

Not sure on that mate, before i set the remote up with the tv code like the link says the volume buttons werent working at all, if i press mute button though that shows a mute picture on the tv which im not familar with so im presuming thats the youviews mute working, have you looked into a logitech harmony remote ? Ive got one and they are really good,

this is for the talktalk HUAWEI DN370T box Dude

BT have the Humax box as far as I know ?

may still work though

I was reading funnily enough that they charge £50 installation fee :Yikes: for plugging a box in :Yikes:

this is for the talktalk HUAWEI DN370T box Dude

BT have the Humax box as far as I know ?

may still work though

I was reading funnily enough that they charge £50 installation fee :Yikes: for plugging a box in :Yikes:

yea i read that too, its shocking! : shocked2

I would get them while you can at those prices.Eventually the sellers will twig they are paying £216 over the contract length for the freeview box.

How , talk talk essentials is unlimited broadband and phone £6,50 per month existing :£3,25 for 6 months new subscriber
Broadband + phone + you view £15.50 a month ie an extra £9 a month for subscription free tv ,lol ,
ergo £9 x 24 months = £216 for box.By the way both tariffs also incur £14.50 per month line charge (reduced if you pay 12
month in advance for line rental) a total of £29.50 per month looks very much like a low spec sky deal for subscription tv.

Someone has to be paid to go to these jobs, they dont work for free.

I agree Manic :) but as I said £50 for plugging a box in, a bit extortionate

Back