Xenforo Bug and Request Thread

Do you like the new forum

• Total voters
@Rat - the admin is actually very very good! just missing simple things. you can even admin from your phone mate... as its all responsive now!!!
Mick

Now that is a handy feature :) that would of got me/us out of trouble many a time in the past wouldn't it :)

Now that is a handy feature :) that would of got me/us out of trouble many a time in the past wouldn't it :)

There will be plenty of changes, we are currently looking to merge all download forums into the actual topic rooms, its just too much clutter, I would like to use the prefix system to its potential.

Mick

Reactions: Rat
@Mick
Ive noticed that when you are in conversation there is no option to then click New Posts, is this something that could be added at some time in the future ?

@Mick
Ive noticed that when you are in conversation there is no option to then click New Posts, is this something that could be added at some time in the future ?

I am sure that could get added as a template modification, as I said somewhere earlier lol... I am still getting used to the templates and the way that xenforo works...

But that is on my list now...

Mick

I am sure that could get added as a template modification, as I said somewhere earlier lol... I am still getting used to the templates and the way that xenforo works...

But that is on my list now...

Mick
It's not a important fix @Mick, but when you have time mate :) Just something I noticed and would make things quicker for the user :)

it all helps @Rat, trying to get the members back to a little normality as it was a massive change for some!

Mick

trying to get the members back to a little normality as it was a massive change for some!

Mick
you say that, I was one that likes the original skin, didn't like change too much etc etc but have found the new Xenforo easy to navigate and adapt too, so a massive thumbs up from me :)

I just changed my vote from "still getting used to it" to liking it.
Has took a bit of time but taking to it now, as time has went on it is improving with tweaks.

Maybe its just me but for some reason i dont notice as much spamming going on also?

How do i post a tag??

I've tried to post a thread, but it insists that i use a tag? :)

I don't appear to have any 'report' button on any skin that I use.
Is that just me?

I've tried with both Edge and Firefox.

report button is bottom left under the post.

must be there, plenty of reports coming in

Mick can you not add the arrow buttons like the other xenforo forums i use which will take you to the top or bottom of the page instantly

Back