Xenforo Bug and Request Thread

Do you like the new forum

• Total voters
Do they have the same prefix ID's mate

That is the most important thing, if they done have that then it wont be possible...

@little_pob - thanks

Mick

@Mick, it looks like all the prefix IDs have been renamed to just numbers - most of them were previously descriptive ID names. This was done as you couldn't have duplicate IDs, even if it was in a different area.

I'll work on redoing them all through this next week.

In the mean time; if anyone wants to make any suggestions as to the thread prefix IDs, please PM me and I'll look at sorting them.

Are you saying they do not exist anymore?

Mick

Very Quick liking it. Some of the avatars not showing ie pobs napsters and ferrets. Can see mines and Micks

Can't work out how to edit a post after it's been posted. There doesn't seem to be an option for this. Can this functionality please be added.

Thanks in advance

Are you saying they do not exist anymore?

Mick
They exist. But they're not working as they did previously, nor as shown in the XF prefix video. I wonder if it's because they are set up as groups (and are therefore also finding 'sister' prefixes)...
getting 404 when looking at Iptv line id via the you have been quoted.
The reply in which you were quoted was posted yesterday, so I don't know if you are picking the link up from an email? In XF the new link should be/look like: https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/threads/iptv-line-id.449162/#post-2647108 (I do note the post id is different.)
Can we change the colour scheme?
Alternative skins will be added in the near future.
Can't work out how to edit a post after it's been posted. There doesn't seem to be an option for this. Can this functionality please be added.

Thanks in advance
The edit time for a few user groups seems to be set to 0 minutes. This may be deliberate, or the permissions may not have copied over properly during the switch. @Mick will have to confirm.

I like it, looks really good . Soon get used to it.

What is the forum hieracachy within the new forum settings. Does is go new member, member, then vip? Does the member status cover a broad spectrum of post counts from small amounts to large amounts?

Thanks in advance

Should be sorted now.

Mick

A change that puzzles me, but we'll get used to it soon enough. Gacias

What is the forum hieracachy within the new forum settings. Does is go new member, member, then vip? Does the member status cover a broad spectrum of post counts from small amounts to large amounts?

Sorry for the delay, we will very soon put it back how it was.

All your posts and counts are saved, we just need to setup the admin to display user status etc...

But here is a breakdown:

STAFF
VIP
REGISTERED 1000 (1000 posts or more)
REGISTERED 500
REGISTERED 200
REGISTERED 100
REGISTERED 50
REGISTERED 10
REGISTERED 5

Mick

Back