Xenforo Bug and Request Thread

Do you like the new forum

• Total voters
I'm an old fart. I hate change. :eek:
I am normally like that, used to even hate it when we changed skins lol, But I like this :)

@Mick

Can't view forum via taptalk is that due to upgrade m8

+ 1 for tapatalk not working. Will this be a feature with the all the changes?

Cheers for all the hard work.

+ 1 for tapatalk not working. Will this be a feature with the all the changes?

Cheers for all the hard work.
Taptalk is all a bit slow when forums change over to a new setup using xenforo,Mick will fix it

edit option not apearing for me in this thread. Could it be cause its the first post?

Time limits need setting up on own post editing mate.

Not sure how long a duration or what member groups will have the option as yet. That is really something @Mick needs to decide apon and im sure he has this on the list of thing to setup.

So much for Mick to do that he only can decide on, there is a lot of work and things will get there for sure.

Its great members are pointing all this out and its appreciated .

Nothing to do with time limits Ferret mate. The post I made here 18 minutes ago doesn't have an edit button on it, while one I made an hour ago on another thread can still be edited.

Nothing to do with time limits Ferret mate. The post I made here 18 minutes ago doesn't have an edit button on it, while one I made an hour ago on another thread can still be edited.

edit button is showing for me m8, it could be permissions need setting up

All the different forum areas need the limits setting.

Where the posts you could and couldnt edit in different sections ?

Back