Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Xbox Banhammer

A email from live not mine YET :Clap:

Xbox LIVE

Notification of Permanent Suspension: Pre-release title play

[ DO NOT REPLY to this email address. It is not monitored. ]

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been permanently suspended due to illegitimate pre-release title play.

Your conduct was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding this content and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because your conduct is in violation, the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team has enacted this permanent suspension against your gamertag.

During your suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will not be reinstated.

Customer Support is not able to modify or provide any further details about your suspension.

Microsoft expects that all customers abide by the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct provides guidelines for appropriate behavior while using the service.

You can view the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct from the Xbox LIVE Dashboard under Xbox LIVE Policies in Account Management, or by visiting http://www.xbox.com/live/codeofconduct.htm. You can view the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use by visiting Xbox.com | Online Policies - Xbox.com Terms of Use.

Note: if you are not a user of Xbox LIVE, this suspension may have been enacted due to your activity in the Zune Social. You can view the Zune Social Code of Conduct by visiting Zune code of conduct | Zune.net. You can view the Zune Social Terms of Service by visiting Zune terms of service | Zune.net.

Thank you,

LIVE Enforcement Team

My xbox live status codes are
W: 0000 - 000B
X: 0000 - F001
Y 20A8 - 4840
Z: 0000 - 0000
ID: FFFF - FFFF

I dunno the wording of the statement made it sound like its the datel thing they are after , Makes gamerscore hacking and minor marketplace theft easy and there clamping down on that . Can easy mean people using hddhacker though; Here's the press release

I can't see what they have to gain from banning the hdd mods , obviously they make more money but plenty of people have bought the fakes from china , ebay is full of them mascarading as legit hdd's . you use a bigger hard drive you buy more stuff to fill it , you limit people to the 20/60 gig stock drives and it fill up pretty fast now , I have to watch what arcade games I download as I am running out of space

If it is the BEVS would they not need to identify which one is the original first.

i wonder which release exactly people have been playing, i remember almost the same thing happend last year with dodgey review copies which most of the people who were banned in the wave, had been playing

AFAIK Forza 3 and Borderlands are the culprits.

Probably Halo ODST too.

oh yeah, i knew of which games just i mean which scene releases, e.g if Allstars PAL version of forza then if MS can detect its not legit retail now, then why not when its passed retail date.
unless they just banning * who playing those games

tbh if ithis happens i may as well swap my elite with cash then, i mean i dont even go online to play at all...

Hi lads, first post here, just wanted to put up an idea regarding these bans..
It seems like its the NTSC release of Forza and the French Release of Halo ODST that everyones got banned for. What i notice about these 2 releases are that they were released by Dcomics and Borderlame, now i`m a bit of a newcomer to the whole scene but there is no other releases by these two people, could they be M$ is disguise? And have planted "bad" Rips to catch us? Just an idea..

Regards

Mart.

on the bright side, you can sign back in after 31/12/9999 :proud:

can you change the date on your xbox to 01/01/0001?

Microsoft Bans Game Reviewer for Legit Copy of Forza 3

Xbox.com | Xbox LIVE Help - Banned from online play.

Lol he works for the Official uk xbox 360 magazine :proud:

Would indicate MS have no way of telling a legit game from a Retail Rip.

I like the way they say we can check out your xbox, make sure it's not been opened.

As if he is going to post it to M$ let them check it out for them to send it back, no doubt, all at his own cost.

I'd like to know how "conservative" they actually are when taking action.

Back