X-Link Kai User Names.

im starting to give it up as a bad job lol i can see my console mac address in both xbslink and kai my console is visible, my needed ports are open for both software and im reachable on both, i was on skype with a friend we r both on 13604 dash and fully updated fsd and the version number of mw3 and black ops that we tried was both identical on each machine but it didnt matter who hosted a game neither of us could see it (each other) so if any of u gents who have it running without problems and use skype send me a pm with ur name please for a chat...if there is a few of us ill rent s ts3 server so we can all chat at any time when we r gaming to make the chit chat run smoother... back to eve online for a while im all 360'ed out for now ...need to kill sumin today lol

Yes i have tryed both xlink and xbslink iam on it right now...I can find loads of games of mw3 but it just will not let me join any games got to be a tu problem.

Are u using a firewall ? Damn , to not even SEE a game would get right on my tits.

I dont think title updates are you problem because u would still SEE it .

Yes i have tryed both xlink and xbslink iam on it right now...I can find loads of games of mw3 but it just will not let me join any games got to be a tu problem.

I've been on XBS most of the day on and off , no TU's . I am on the latest dash tho.

I just tried v4 MW3 TU and got the not reading disc error lol. Not to worry back to retail (TU's off) all is good in Rgh Wonderland.

Cant comment for xbslink but have played Rawsy and Unison on kai - f1 2010, we did now and again have problems with kai's orbital server.

When we loaded kai sometimes i would be on Arizona and Rawsy was on Montreal, not too sure if it should really matter but if we were on different orbital servers we couldn't find a host, like i say dont think it should matter really but after rebooting kai until we were on same server connecting worked fine then. Trouble is you cant expect everyone to keep rebooting until all are on same server but its just something that seemed to work for us. We were always checking if network was allowed and network card was detected and if we got them check to see if mac was blue.

Also the version of kai caused us problem but we were using ps3, only two versions would work for us with that but we haven't tried yet with xbox,, but since using leaf network only our own screw ups stopped us connecting, only downfall though with leaf is no arenas, it basically just friend to friend at arranged times, do think kai could do with an update though, would like to see it used more as it is good WHEN it works.

The admin I spoke to earlier about MW3 was keen to know which Orbital server I was on. I was on Arizona,

Do you know how to change it mate?

Leaf has quite an active network? As in friends of friends can add you, I'll reg there tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Oh well couldnt let go of it lol and xbslink sussed out i had updates from use on live for certain games removed them with content manager and jobs a small fish all working fine just look at kia now after a telling off for being late up for work lol. It was a game version issue. I get the same disk read error on TU 4 but all othere TU's work fine now and getting my ass whooped big style .

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The admin I spoke to earlier about MW3 was keen to know which Orbital server I was on. I was on Arizona,

Do you know how to change it mate?

Leaf has quite an active network? As in friends of friends can add you, I'll reg there tomorrow :)

There use to be a way of changing server as kai was booting, something like just as it was attaching to orbital if you clicked in that small box and you had to be very quick, a list of servers then came up and you could click on server you wanted but think on last few kai versions they stopped it, now only way i know is reboot kai until different server appeared.

When we had problems a few were reporting through their own forum that Arizona were a problem for many , dont know if it still does but to remember back when we did use kai Montreal did seem to be better for us. We had even better luck when France server was on but was removed for some reason and after that we took pot luck of which server booted up.

Ahh I've been on Montreal the last 48 hours much better connections. I haven't been choosing it it's just come up maybe they've been reading this thread lol

Oily
But can't seem to get it up and running yet :doh:

Back