WW3 is looming....

think the point is there are quite a few countrys capable of flexing muscle, russia just being the old bear all over,.

think the point is there are quite a few countrys capable of flexing muscle, russia just being the old bear all over,.

an old bear with a friggin load of nukes, massive army and pals with countries.

there are more important issues in the world, leave them to their own devices.

again, i think GWB, has seen Team America too many times

again, i think GWB, has seen Team America too many times

lol, where did this come from? The US did precious little to intervene in this war.

Dont forget, Europe didnt want Georgia in NATO last year, the US did. The American government must be sighing a breath of relief now that they didnt push it further.

lol, where did this come from? The US did precious little to intervene in this war.

Dont forget, Europe didnt want Georgia in NATO last year, the US did. The American government must be sighing a breath of relief now that they didnt push it further.

I agree with what you're sayin', but i still feel there is more to this.
When rusia stopped georgia's push into south ossetia i got the feeling that the georgian president was expecting suport from the west, as if assurances
had been given (speculation). I say this because at the start of this nonsense he seemed very confident in his tv interviews, a couple of days later and pleas for help later he was looking less sure of himself. It's speculation but i think there has been a lot of manipulation of georgia and south ossetia by the usa and russia.

I actually thought it was gonna be from the likes of the gutter press Sun but I googled it anyway and its pretty much all over the net.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...nuke_attack_on_Poland/articleshow/3370457.cms

It's more angry words at best.

Russia is threatening Poland that it will strike it first if war breaks out, I don't think they will be pulling the trigger unless someone else fires first. The US cannot help but stir up trouble in a predictable manner which is becoming rather repetitive.

do u think if this all kicks off America will join in first then we will say there aint a war then join in halfway throo....?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

It's more angry words at best.

Russia is threatening Poland that it will strike it first if war breaks out, I don't think they will be pulling the trigger unless someone else fires first. The US cannot help but stir up trouble in a predictable manner which is becoming rather repetitive.

shadow boxing m8, they both do it a lot.

btw...I agree with you that they won't fire unless theres a war, but the press like to sensationalise everything.

what narks me about the us military is they moan about nukes all the time, but are they no the only country to use them against people on a large scale, hypocrites?

oh, also the French when the created Godzilla!!

i personally t hink, putins dying to get his hand on those nuke buttons, and, i really dont want to hav to say i told u so,.

I dont think anyone really wants to start a nuclear war. Instead, the world leaders just want to rely on them as a deterrent imho.

Back