WW3 is looming....

monopoly, or cluedo, would b fine, as long as they both have a nuke each,.

well obviously u dont see many of those games, cause there a bit more expoensive than the ordinarys,.

want to play a game, 'how about global thermo nuclaer war', i suspect WOPR is behind all this.

Crimson Tide is currently show on BBC1 - starts with a reporter giving the background on what has started the crisis - "this looming war started in the Caucausis and spread....." Its a good we didnt accept Georgia into Nato last year...

i know my history aint that good, but is there still a warsaw pact v nato scenario, used to have a game on my vic20 or c64 with a game with that scenario.

Crimson Tide is currently show on BBC1 - starts with a reporter giving the background on what has started the crisis - "this looming war started in the Caucausis and spread....." Its a good we didnt accept Georgia into Nato last year...

Ummm, that would be the reason why Russia gave the warning - so that NATO had a heads up they were going to invade.

No more rumours to support WW3 then gents? I thought WW3 was a certainty?

the yanks have actually put a stop to it, by sending in aid, the russians had no other choice but to back oiff , very diplomatic, and clever,.

Back