WW3 is looming....

Firstly, I ahve to disagree with munkey a bit. Spiritual texts do forecast the end of days. HERE

However, I do think munkey is correct regarding this information (prediction of WW3) being fed by a radical. It is a simple self fulfilling prophecy. You say, or read, that something will occur, so your behaviour changes to create that prediction.

Now. My opinion. The US is the daddy of the borstal, and because of that has to sort upstarts out, to maintain order. Also, because they are the cock of the school people criticize them for being a bully.

If the US is an imperial force, they are the nicest imperialist country the world has ever seen. You can play the moral equivalence game if you like, I prefer to see the world in a pragmatic way.

Life is a series of kicks in the nuts, not a bed of roses. We are not all nice people. Some people need to be killed.

Georgia need help, and we (the west) should help them. Simple. If you do not believe in intervention then you are not a humanist. This conflict is more akin to Nato's intervention in Yugoslavia, than Iraq.

What this man said!

I think you're mistaken mate. It was no prophet, it was Nostradamous and all that was a load of cobblers. No spirtual book of any sort has ever predicted anything. It was probably some radical trying to convince you of the doomsday scenario.

No its deffo not Nostradamous, the one I'm referring to anyway. Although, I am familiar with his predictions.

And it was deffo no radical, if one came near me I'd kick' em in the balls and tell them to piss off!

However, I do think munkey is correct regarding this information (prediction of WW3) being fed by a radical. It is a simple self fulfilling prophecy. You say, or read, that something will occur, so your behaviour changes to create that prediction.

Yea, its prob true that radicals are spreading this in thier own form. But thats not where I heard it.

Hey mas, should of got your posts in yesterday then you would have had 888 posts on the 08 08 08..ah well...nevermind.

Not sure if ww3 is on it's way but I know if it happens then WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones.

please stop all this religious jibba-jabba fools! if you want the usa to help out Georgia, what about Zimbabwe, i think things are a bit worst their.

go team america, go!

does Georgia have oil?

Georgia need help, and we (the west) should help them. Simple. If you do not believe in intervention then you are not a humanist. This conflict is more akin to Nato's intervention in Yugoslavia, than Iraq.

I'd beg to differ. How can this situation can be compared to the ethnic cleansing that went on in the former Yugoslavia? They were planned massacres with military precision.

In Georgia we have a bunch of trouble makers who with the help of the US government have started killing innocent peacekeeping Russian soldiers. Georgia have violated a NATO ceasefire in doing so. Why should we help murderers who are intent on destabilising the region?

Well I think Iran needs to be confronted over it's nuclear stance, only an Idiot would believe that they are only trying to enrich uranium for Nuclear power, at best we would see the by products eventually end up being used in a dirty bomb attack on the west or at worst they will develop a full blown nuke and strike Israel, I believe it to be the later, That nutter Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as already said he will wipe Israel from the face of the earth and he's now claiming the Nazi Holocaust against the Jews is a myth !! what a fcuking idiot !

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4527142.stm

Personally I hope they blow this Nut case and he's cronies and he's Nuclear facilities to their judgement day

Since when did we become Israel's defenders? Israelis can look after themselves. I don't pay my taxes so that GB can go around policing the world, that's the job of the UN.

Yes Mahmoud IwantAjihad is a nutter but so are half the worlds leaders, we can't kill them all.

I said akin rather than the same munkey. People are trying to conflate Bush's urge for resolution (you can laugh at that if you want) between Russia/Georgia with Iraq/Afghanistan, implying a desire for world war three.

That's just not correct.

And I don't want to kill half the worlds leaders. Just those that want to arm themselves with a nuclear weapon, and are actively seeking it.

Germany bought time and amassed its military might by paying lip service to the appeasers, until they could strike. I think Iran want to do the same.

Oh sorry, all that's bullshit. If the horrible west would just leave the noble savages alone, and have windmills on top of their cars, then the entire world would be a fucking coke commercial.

(not aimed at you munkey, I just think we might be being naive sat here in our nice relativist western cocoons).

I don't want to kill half the worlds leaders. Just those that want to arm themselves with a nuclear weapon, and are actively seeking it.

what about those who already have them, surely Iran are looking for self defense? but being pro Israel, you probably don't care.

I am pro west, and anti radical Islam. Yep.

If you think that the only way we would be a fair world, if every state had a nuclear weapon, then we exist on an entirely different cosmic level.

It's insane...

I am pro west, and anti radical Islam. Yep.

If you think that the only way we would be a fair world, if every state had a nuclear weapon, then we exist on an entirely different cosmic level.

It's insane...

i didn't say u were pro west. i take it that the west encompasses Isreal in ur view?

Are you Jewish mozr? I'm just curious

Gave every country nukes, also put another nuke in the major cities, and if any country drops a nuke then the nuke in the major city of that country goes off. There you go, everybody has nukes. Pretty fair I think.

All the best

Yoinker

Back