WW3 is looming....

the point is you can predict anything you like but if you don't say when it's going to happen then no one can say your prediction is wrong, it just aint happened yet.

Yea thats true, but the area in and around Syria is dangerous unstable at the moment, so it wouldn't be a bad guess that WW3 will start from there...

And anyway, if it said when it was gonna happen, then life wouldn't b very interesting would it? lol.

More importantly.....does it say who wins? lol

No, sorry mate:proud:

Syria is dangerous unstable at the moment, so it wouldn't be a bad guess that WW3 will start from there...

so if the quran predicts ww3 it must also have predicted ww1 and 2.
if so where did it predict those would start?

Two countries start throwing nukes around any you expect there to be a winner?

Two countries start throwing nukes around any you expect there to be a winner?

Gulp...nobody mentioned nukes m8...just a good old fashioned free for all...then we all settle down for another 60 odd years. lol

:Cheers:

I just know about WW3 mate, I'm not sure if WW1 and 2 are mentioned. I don't think they are...

m8 i know slightly less than shag all about the quran, but i've googled a bit on the ww3 thing and I cant find any info.

does it actually mention a world war 3 or is it like "the final war" or something like that?

as long as we get to beat accies home and away then WW3 can take care of airdrie!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

m8 i know slightly less than shag all about the quran, but i've googled a bit on the ww3 thing and I cant find any info.

does it actually mention a world war 3 or is it like "the final war" or something like that?

I cant either mate! As I say I was told this a long time ago by someone (cant even remember now).

I may be mistaken saying that its written in the Quran, it may just be a belief that we have, based on something else. Maybe a based on something the Prophet Muhammad (Founder of Islam) said...

so if the quran predicts ww3 it must also have predicted ww1 and 2.
if so where did it predict those would start?

wot are ur beliefs? explain those first

world events are more important than tit for tat nonsense

open ur eyes and ears man

I cant either mate! As I say I was told this a long time ago by someone (cant even remember now).

I may be mistaken saying that its written in the Quran, it may just be a belief that we have, based on something else. Maybe a based on something the Prophet Muhammad (Founder of Islam) said...

I think you're mistaken mate. It was no prophet, it was Nostradamous and all that was a load of cobblers. No spirtual book of any sort has ever predicted anything. It was probably some radical trying to convince you of the doomsday scenario.

Firstly, I ahve to disagree with munkey a bit. Spiritual texts do forecast the end of days. HERE

However, I do think munkey is correct regarding this information (prediction of WW3) being fed by a radical. It is a simple self fulfilling prophecy. You say, or read, that something will occur, so your behaviour changes to create that prediction.

Now. My opinion. The US is the daddy of the borstal, and because of that has to sort upstarts out, to maintain order. Also, because they are the cock of the school people criticize them for being a bully.

If the US is an imperial force, they are the nicest imperialist country the world has ever seen. You can play the moral equivalence game if you like, I prefer to see the world in a pragmatic way.

Life is a series of kicks in the nuts, not a bed of roses. We are not all nice people. Some people need to be killed.

Georgia need help, and we (the west) should help them. Simple. If you do not believe in intervention then you are not a humanist. This conflict is more akin to Nato's intervention in Yugoslavia, than Iraq.

I've always been interested in The Bible Codes and there are some quite interesting predictions for Iran and future events.

Also regarding the US Presidential Elections: John McCain will be forced to pull out of the race after developing serious heart problems and Hillary Rodham (Clinton) will eventually be elected president after Barak Obama is assassinated.

Also regarding the US Presidential Elections: John McCain will be forced to pull out of the race after developing serious heart problems and Hillary Rodham (Clinton) will eventually be elected president after Barak Obama is assassinated.

where did u find those mate?

Back