WTF - When did this happen ?

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I was in and out allot today but when did this happen as I do not even remember the talking about it... but saying that the tele was turned down from its usual notch lol.

Secondly is mark hughes defending this lmao.... what a silly cúnt that hughes is.... first off last week he said it was not a stamp from greedybayor and now he is trying to say that this was just a CLIP (LMAO ROFL) on the ear lolololololol

pic.jpg

Another thing that bellamy is a little nutter lmao.... the fan should not be on the pitch but punching him in the face and while he was restrained lol.... fucking idiot pmsl

Mickie

Don't know why Bellamy got involved lol, the guy's a nutter.

here's the video of the incident. :Yikes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWQ1atYpfkA"]YouTube - Craig Bellamy Slap - 20/09/2009 - (FULL CLIP!)[/ame]

:Cheers:

Looking at that video clip the fan looks as though he tries to headbutt Bellamy, Bellamy could say it wasn't a slap but a defensive parry (pmsl I bet Huges wishes he thought of that one) dont get me wrong I can't stand the bloke but I don't think it was 100% he's fault, then again why did he get involved .. Prick !! lmao

i cant stand Bellamy and hope he gets done for it ,nothing to do with he played for the manky mob for a while honest lol:banana:

He's a fast little fooker and got some skills too, but he is a fooking headcase !!

First goal he scored against united was a cracker

Why was Bellamy getting involved anyway? He should have stayed far away from the Incident

The little bleeding hedbanger was 20 yards away from the fella and he wandered over n gave him a slap. pmsl laffin @ Hughes likening the incident to that of the late great Brian Clough. A hard man like Clougie slapping a lad about who's being held down by four blokes. Behave Mr Hughes your losing the plot !!

Back