(WTD) 02 joggler (cheap) ;)

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
guys has anyone got an 02 joggler tucked away somewhere in there cupboards that they dont want or need anymore, going cheap as im after one for the kitchen, inbox me or reply on here if anyone has one, thanks!

Are these any good? bit outdated now why you want one of em...

-Badaman

just want 1 for internet radio for the kitchen mate, thats my only reason really, and theres a few hacks out for them so wouldnt mind just messing about with 1 and seeing what i can get on it really!

iv just been looking through a few vids after watching that 1 you posted mate, and think id be going for android 2.2 as market works, and would be great as you customise it with any app from the market for whatever you wanted on it, just wish someone would sell me one cheap, lol!

iv just been looking through a few vids after watching that 1 you posted mate, and think id be going for android 2.2 as market works, and would be great as you customise it with any app from the market for whatever you wanted on it, just wish someone would sell me one cheap, lol!

android eh?

thats an even better reason :)

Got one in the loft I think! Used for about a week! Make me an offer and I'll go and dig it out

Didn't realise android was running on these. I'm off to dig mine out

someone must have 1 of these knocking about they want rid of, pls pm me if you have!

Back