Wow wow wow one minuet praising one minuet rubbishing make up your mind ????

also to be attacked by hand full.
i explained fully i know for 100% today's price of this box or even it was £ 250 worth every penny

No one is attacking you, they are saying things you don't like hearing

No Way was the box worth £250 on the day of launch with the firmware that was on it at the time, its loads better now yes and its around £189 thats kinda my argument

you are also correct I have praised the box :) its come on leaps and bounds from a year ago
but with 1 fix there comes something taken away
1 HD skin can be used with iQ images, 3 with latest DW
the HDD you sold and installed no longer work, you now advise another make
pause live tv now doesn't work but did

lots of basic enigma functions do not work, I could go on and on but I wont bore you to sleep, you have been given fixes and told the the drivers for NXP chip need upgrading

the box works fine for TV viewing, recording (for some), media is good but don't pause a movie otherwise it may green screen and you have to start again

ill stop there coz I'm boring myself :(

we just want you to listen and act :) , sort the drivers for NXP and tell iQ what you want not them tell you what you have got, I know you want this fixed as much as we do :)

FOR GOD SAKE STOP ATTACKING ME JUS READ BELOW TAKES ONE MINUET
AND FOR GET ABOUt BEEING LINUX EXPERT FOR 10 MINUETS

To stop green screen or hang-ups or STOP 99% of problems please read A/B /C

and stop taking mike please just do it my way for 10 minutes after that do what you want,100% perfect result all the time,
A-download iQ 24-6-2011 image by miniroot
B-Fallow wizard line by line use default channel list of scan fresh
C-off/on from rear
Thetas all i have done I CAN 100% GOOD RESULT EACH TIME
===================
TO MAKE A CHANNEL LIST WORKS ok
1-download channel list
2-take off LNB cable from rear
3-do a dummy scan of any tp
4-connect lnb then off/on from rear
after that your channel list will work and 1 west is OK
-----------------
I result no good then repeat above except do live tp search not dummy

FOR GOD SAKE STOP ATTACKING ME JUS READ BELOW TAKES ONE MINUET
AND FOR GET ABOUt BEEING LINUX EXPERT FOR 10 MINUETS

and stop taking mike please just do it my way for 10 minutes after that do what you want,100% perfect result all the time,
C-off/on from rear
===================
1-download channel list
-----------------

I didnt realize that was the fix for 1w - just tried it and you are right 1w working again - THANKS

Rat
i was told by tm long time ago and i posted few times about hard disk i repeat again.

Seagate hard disk or usb adopter
1-if you have any other brands which is 500 gb only and bought from tm direct and you want to use seta internal send the disk it if after testing the hard dsik it is in good working order it will be changed to Seagate with no charge for a limited time only,
2- Email tm they will send you free usb adopters so you can use any hard disk internal
usb adopter >>.no need to be plagued from out side all internal
just replace it with front usb cable take one minuet

Dear Dr Linux,

You have all on your own have just turned a life long Technomate buyer/supplier into an anti technomate buyer/supplier, I will never supply or buy another technomate product again. You just can’t accept anything that you do not like to hear. The TM 800 HD is not nearly fit for purpose. Since my introduction to one the software releases have been nothing more that stalling for time. Nothing has improved and never will as you just don’t listen to the people who tell you what’s wrong. I currently own a TM 800 HD with the latest DW image onboard. The only good points are the extra plugins that people here have engineered.

1 Media centre no FF no RW If you pause and hit play it green screens, recording from timer is sometimes ok and sometimes not and is not reliable so cant be trusted.
2 No Time shift
3 no Internal HDD support
4 no streaming
5 audio drop outs on HD channels
6 poor audio levels on HD channels
7 skins not supported

and the biggest sin off all promising to have images with fixes when all they are is window dressing.

To top it all off you come on here with a mountain of arrogance that defies belief.

So it’s good by Technomate

From now on for FTA I will only supply official FTA receivers
For Linux standard def it will be dm 500 clone
Haven’t decided on Linux HD but will soon and it will not be technomate
For hd combo boxes it will be the mvision 300 net and not the technomate 6900 HD super.

up until this point I supplied Technomate for all of the above by default. Well done DR Linux.

I also was praising how the box was coming on but that was for 2 reasons.

1. what the members on here had contributed and 2. they were being told images fixes will come but they have not. Not not only let them good people down but yourself also

Last edited:

C-off/on from rear
I followed this from the sticky including using the default sat list and 1w still doesn't work.
===================
1-download channel list
-----------------
If I use the default list then I shouldn't need to do this ?, if I do then I may as well use my old list and use this trick.
I am now at the stage that I don't want to touch the image as it's always hours to get it to work again.
I like to think I have a reasonable knowledge of linux boxes but these seem to have a mind of their own.
If I get some time spare I will try this
My box shows tv and plays my movies I can live without 1w for now but I won't be putting on another image unless it works without having to remove lnb etc.

I followed this from the sticky including using the default sat list and 1w still doesn't work.

If I use the default list then I shouldn't need to do this ?, if I do then I may as well use my old list and use this trick.
I am now at the stage that I don't want to touch the image as it's always hours to get it to work again.
I like to think I have a reasonable knowledge of linux boxes but these seem to have a mind of their own.
If I get some time spare I will try this
My box shows tv and plays my movies I can live without 1w for now but I won't be putting on another image unless it works without having to remove lnb etc.

Hi Ellie,

I did a quick scan on hotbird (single Transponder) without unpluging dish, it took a few seconds and found an additional 8 channels, I then turned to 1W and it worked straight away - all in all took about 30 seconds to get it working.

Last edited:
dr linux - where is the big thing that we where promised by you and your ur team in four weeks - six weeks have gone and you still havnt metioned it . Youre lies are shameful - how the hell can just one channel list work and btw is still doesnt get 1 west ellie is right . we cant even get a box to pick up a bloody satellite and you wonder why owners come on here and complain . I was never offered a refund by Tm i bought the box the wifi card which didnt work right a hdd that tm fitted that doesnt work in all i have spent nearly £360 for a box and accesorries that dont work and you have the neck to come on here and wonder why people like me complain about you and the box . Digi has a work around for the channlel list but he doesnt work for TM why the hell are you leaving it to a hobbyiest to get you out of the bloody mess you are in - it's amazing . Why wont you come on here and tell people what the truth is that the NXP drivers all all wrong and that the box may never work as advertised , people would be disappointed but at least we would know where we stood. To be honest im sick to the back teeth of listening to your excuses - im on the verge of selling the box but we all know i wouldnt get that much for it . TECHNOMATE should do the right thing and offer people refunds now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was too late in getting a refund id love one now though

as for dr linux way of doing it well its flawed too may variables conisidering the default fact reset never worked never will work and add the fact nxp drivers will never work were pissing in the wind, this old were not cloning the dm800 software is bollox , why the dm second stage loader in all tm800 images ?
fact team ur fooked the itgate images up
fecked the tm500 tm600 images

and now the tm800 never though dw would go so deep with the tm800 over the last few months but whatever the agreement with tm/ur and dw its failed over the year and PEOPLE KNOW IT
no svn again so not open source tis a joke

cant wait to sell (at a loss ) and move on !!!

cheers

osborne82

My biggest problem is I have to repeat with each post and each member how to do it
as every body is linux expert but do not want to fallow simple A/B/C for 10 minutes but has time to write for hours
I wonder why
===================

cuebase.
your are not reading my post let me repeat again to you
I believe in what i am doing my test is each time 100% as i just do very simple
for god sake
A/B/C is that toomuch to do instead you waste much more time writing about it.
why not just go tm and they will demonstrate to you how wrong you are.
1-I accept rew/ff in media player and streaming /timshift,will be fixed after OE
2-internal hard disk is supported 100% working perfect if you use Seagate hard disk -or usb adopter is free from tm
3-audio drop/por audio level is from channel list i tested works ok when scanned fresh
4-2 default HD skin works 100% how many skins do you want after OE done you can use any hd skin
just fallow A/B/C you will not have any problem i have done this test many times ,,just do it once spend 10 minutes and stop doing what you did ..now just do the basic can you ????if i can get it why not you ?? or contact tm tomorrow they will take you step by step so you will know it works. no green screen no problem with internal hard disk

-==========================
squig007
again as usual you are not following spots of today I will;l repeat to you as I have done 100s of time
just fallow A/B/C and digidud and ricie_20 and many more that do not have problem same as you as you >>> fallow A/B/C just forget about 10 minuts beeing linux expert and know all ablaut ..just spend 10 minutes do it my way then tell me what you like.
can you do that
1-internal hard disk works 100% if you use Seagate
2-no green aod hang-up if you do A/B/C
3-you can use any channel list if just scan one top after cannel list it will worked perfect
=====================
osborne82
i am 100% sure you do not have this box and you do not know what you are talking about best to get out of this conversation
tm500-600 as per my test 99% is problem free .
if you get hold of one tm800 test my way you will find it will make a joke out of other boxes

osborne82
i am 100% sure you do not have this box and you do not know what you are talking about best to get out of this conversation
if you get hold of one tm800 test my way you will find it will make a joke out of other boxes[/QUOTE]

my friend at [email protected] ie U
u have replied to one or two of my emails where i provided my serial no for my box some proof at

i can provide u with my mac and serial and what ever els proof u require to show i owen this piece of shit box and also all the ur svns going back to the good old itgate days showing excatly who made what edit to what file :)

accept that u, TM made a boo boo with this one get some credit back to the tm brand name at least m8

cheers

osborne82

Dr Linux If you bothered to look I am in Ireland so unless you want to pay for my flight I wont be visiting technomate anytime soon.

My biggest problem is I have to repeat with each post and each member how to do it
as every body is linux expert but do not want to fallow simple A/B/C for 10 minutes but has time to write for hours
I wonder why
===================

cuebase.
your are not reading my post let me repeat again to you
I believe in what i am doing my test is each time 100% as i just do very simple
for god sake
A/B/C is that toomuch to do instead you waste much more time writing about it.
why not just go tm and they will demonstrate to you how wrong you are.
1-I accept rew/ff in media player and streaming /timshift,will be fixed after OE
2-internal hard disk is supported 100% working perfect if you use Seagate hard disk -or usb adopter is free from tm
3-audio drop/por audio level is from channel list i tested works ok when scanned fresh
4-2 default HD skin works 100% how many skins do you want after OE done you can use any hd skin
just fallow A/B/C you will not have any problem i have done this test many times ,,just do it once spend 10 minutes and stop doing what you did ..now just do the basic can you ????if i can get it why not you ?? or contact tm tomorrow they will take you step by step so you will know it works. no green screen no problem with internal hard disk

-==========================
squig007
again as usual you are not following spots of today I will;l repeat to you as I have done 100s of time
just fallow A/B/C and digidud and ricie_20 and many more that do not have problem same as you as you >>> fallow A/B/C just forget about 10 minuts beeing linux expert and know all ablaut ..just spend 10 minutes do it my way then tell me what you like.
can you do that
1-internal hard disk works 100% if you use Seagate
2-no green aod hang-up if you do A/B/C
3-you can use any channel list if just scan one top after cannel list it will worked perfect
=====================
osborne82
if you get hold of one tm800 test my way you will find it will make a joke out of other boxes

Notice how the important questions are sidestepped or completely igonred by Dr Linux... Forget about UR Team/IQ TEAM and OE OpenEmbedded (cloned DM Enigma 2)... When is TM going to get fixed NXP chipset drivers to enable full SATA operation ?? Until thats sorted you can do whatever you want with OE/Enigma 2 the PVR will never work properly....

osborne82
ok you have this box why don't you learn how to use it or go to tm they will tech you how to use it .
if you are linux expert and good at rude language as well why not just spend 10 minutes test it my way instead going round and round ,
if rici_20 digidud me and many more are happy after testing A/B/C why not you.
i am just a beta tester for many brands when i test i spend hours testing it and i believe 100% in my test.
also do not take any rubbish from anybody when i believe in what i am doing.
A/B/C as easy as that you might smile for first time.
if i was in your place i will do exactly as i wrote you will see it will work ok.
==================
abu-baniaz
tm had delivery of new usb adopter which will connect internal i am sure they will replace it for you
=====================
cuebase
no need of coming to tm as my instruction is child proof .
all i am asking to spend 10 minutes like you never used linux,for god sake just 10 minutes do it my way A/B/C
you will not go wrong .and use any channel list you want as long as you scan one tp after download
use Seagate hard disk is 100% works perfect with PVR or tm will send you latest new usb adopter
i repeat again just in case you forgot
A-download by usb using miniroot image 24-6-2011
B-follow wizard and use default channel list
C-off/on from rear >>>>>> Theta's all >>>is that toomuch to ask .
trust me i did this toomany times each time success.
====================
gsmtech
you are not reading again.. read now please
i have tested and tested and tested for hours internal seta with seagate hard disk works perfect .or ask tm to send you latest usb adopter which has internal connection not external is totally free will work with all types of hard disks.
any other comments.

osborne82
ok you have this box why don't you learn how to use it or go to tm they will tech you how to use it .
if you are linux expert and good at rude language as well why not just spend 10 minutes test it my way instead going round and round ,
if rici_20 digidud me and many more are happy after testing A/B/C why not you.
i am just a beta tester for many brands when i test i spend hours testing it and i believe 100% in my test.
also do not take any rubbish from anybody when i believe in what i am doing.
A/B/C as easy as that you might smile for first time.
if i was in your place i will do exactly as i wrote you will see it will work ok.
==================

dear sir i have tried to learn your box even followed your posts all along right from last year where by u stood by your claim nothing was wrong with this box (before the cpu programing lol) rude language iv tried to keep it cool out of respect for the forum im on DW

im not happy with the box because its not what i ordered tbh
open source
enigma2 so should be able to play with any e2 plugin/addon or so i thought
pvr rewind/fast forward etc would be nice (yes i know i can contact yourself and get an adapter in fact i did but no reply lol)
option to use any standard e2 channel listing (not the one tm says i have to use)
no bloody password on ppanels ? im not a trader iv no need to lock it from my family pmsl
bought tm product didnt expect dm files on my BOX !!

others will agree im sure

cheers
osborne82

osborne82

to play all plagins and add-ons need OE as per several posts i explained OE will be ready soon .again to repeat to you it took vu+over 12 month to finish OE .iQ team started about 10 days ago and saying it will finish max in next 3 weeks.
as you are not reading all pos and i have repeat in each post
ur team gon for the reason taking such long time now iQ team is working since about 15 may fisr image was 31-05-11 and done a lot
talking about past another waste of time so now test my way 24-6-11 you will be happy as long as you fallow A/B/C
ppanel is not passworded as long as you do not set pass at the start.
you will be happy if you just spend 10 minutes following my instruction i have repeated this to day over 100 times in each post i am getting tired of it
just simple test which will not take 10 minutes but members spendin hours writing sa as they do not fallow simple test

please please forget about past can you try image 24-6-11 and if you have anyproblem just ring tm they will make sure you will be happy

i do not understand your comments
if you referring to 24-7-11 image then no need of any confusion i have already explained over 50 times in many post to day
how to use it
there is no misleading if you read all the posts you will get the result
also if anyone who owns tm800 can get same result as i get .

Back