Wow wow wow one minuet praising one minuet rubbishing make up your mind ????

LINUX DREAMER

Banned
Reaction score
wow wow wow wow
one minuet praising one minuet rubbshing make up your mind

Lets get some facts from recent posts also digidud latest post.

To start with i apologies to all members owning tm800

Thinking ALL my posts were misleading .i believe 100% in my test before writing any post at the time of writing.
also if any promiss was made .was given by team to tm and tm to me .

Asking few questions from all tm800 oweners please reply sincerely

After talking to tm getting latest news>>>>>>>
please answer logically and politely no side talking get to the points do not remind me of last few month history i have heard it 1000 times no need of reminder just think what do you have today also tm offer of extra 13 month guarantee,

1-if you buy anything you have a right to refund without any reason given within short time of Max 28 days please YES OR NO
2-You bought it at any price from anywhere when you found out it was not ready even after few months why didn't you ask for refund if you were not happy YES OR NO
3-tm offered you refund even after 6 month OR MORE why you did not take it ??????? forget about promisses think of yourself why why ???
BE LOGICAL YOU HAD CHANCE WHY YOU DID NOT TAKE IT ???????
4-you were not used and abused at any time as you had your right to refund even few month latter.
5-example >>buy any electronics boxes at any price >> are you expecting price will be the same even 10 month latter ???????
post after post over 100 times has been explained as few members has short memory I am making reminder again and again
OE is under development will take may be 2 or 3 weeks to finish {if no problem during making } when finished there will not be any different between
dm or any other open source no remarks in reminding me past promisses brocken.this the reasn iQ has taken over
by then all remaining will be fix in few days by other teams,.
Just for you info ,it took vu+over 12m month to finish OE >>few weeks for iQ need praising,
==============================
Pros of this box
Looking at my point of you even some you taking a mike # # i really do not MIND I believe in this box and as it is now.
1- it has pitur quality over 100% better than DM original and any other clone or linux open source.please test side by side or call in to tm for demo.
2-multimedia is better by 97% over and above DM and vu+
3-it is as fast as dm and vu+ for channel change scanning and booting refer to digidue latest test result.
4-rf modulator/2 scars/components out/VFD display-front panel kys-wifi /internal sata {Seagate hard disk }many more extras,
direct hot key access /following my installation guide no green screen or hang ups
and many more functions in the image and hard ware will make othere linux boxes lik a toy
5-Hard ware reliability ,does any of you remember any hardware problem except jtag,according to tm this box is 99% reliable in hard wars
how reliable is DM forget about rubbish clones.
6-has anyone had problem with motore
7-over 90% of problems fixed >>most importnat was overloding memory which now fixed,just remeber dm or vu+do not have this limiter functions.
i like to see what pros over and above from all owners members.
8- I was told according to tm daily dealing with this box 95% of the problems is customers do not know how to use it and do not fallow instructions.
few members even moderators calling direct were surprised when found out there was nothing wrong except reaming of some functions to be fixed.
9- according to tm record of sale 99.98 % of tm800 served ready by dealers then hand over to edusers very little problems.
10-Latest from tm is >>>you have problem stop finding solution in any forums write direct ask for help or call in i am sure your problems will be fixed in few minutes
you might even end up with a surprise gift,
=============
cons
1-no rewind /ff in multimedia [is this really the biggest problem }?????
2-channel list incomplibilty ,,for short term digidude found solution.works perfect when scan fresh or new channel list made by tm800.
only problem when using dm/vu+/othere linux lists
3-pics frees for moment in channel change >>>vu+does same but next picture {this is not a big deal } fix after OE
4-streaming /weninterface and related add-ons will be fixed after OE
Please add your cons comment over and above list.
===================
write your points of pros and cons and what do you prefer to be fixed before OE
----------------------
According to tm up till yesterday 4 members asking to extend guarantee also few weeks ago 7 members asking for free usb adopter this shows extend of complains
in sales records% it is 000.1% every 1000 sold 1 email one complain done direct contact result is in all other forums over 99% are non owner's/dealers trying to downgrade this box.

2-channel list incomplibilty ,,for short term digidude found solution.works perfect when scan fresh or new channel list made by tm800.
3-pics frees for moment in channel change >>>vu+does same but next picture {this is not a big deal } fix after OE
5-Problem with Thor satelite

Rickie what is the point of your post

5-Problem with Thor satelite

too many work arounds

maybe members never too up the offer of a refund as they were promised a fix soon, I can go through you posts and quote all the dates you say it will be 95%/98%/99% finished

you are correct in saying promises were given by team to tm to you ! this is the root of the problem the team have been and maybe still are forcing wrong information

digi asked the question who runs the show?
who runs the show? do TM tell the team what they want and its delivered, or do the team tell TM what theyll get, and they have to deal with it? the 'team' are making TM look like tw@ts, which makes people who want to make working software also look like tw@ts as the 'teams' software is sh!te

I think the team run the show

as for price drop
things usually come down in price when a new model comes out or the demand is so high they can afford then to drop the price
with the bad press and unfinished firmware I doubt its high demand that dropped the price
I don't see a new model hit the shelfs
so thats those 2 options out the window

its got to be because sales were falling and TM had x amount of stock to shift, hence the price drop and the second price drop
so where does that leave people that paid £250 ? stuffed id say lol

with lies, missed promised image releases and final finished dates etc, Dr Linux always having the perfect working image on his box and everyone else doing something wrong, then the 2 price drops
oh I forgot the recall for the jtag and adding of the fan

I'm sure there is quite a lot more over the last 14 months that have slipped my mind

I'm saying it as a buyer of this box not Admin of this site, I say things as I see them and I know a few others do too

Last edited:
Rickie what is the point of your post

"write your points of pros and cons and what do you prefer to be fixed before OE"

Just adding we need thor fixed

Just to ellie I mean Rat!!

To be fair, technology (hardware) prices change all the time - I am not suprised there has been a price drop on this reciever since its launch date.

On that basis it would be unfair for us to ask for the £50 odd quid different, we all made our choice when we parted with our hard earned cash :(

Last edited:
"Just to ellie I mean Rat!!

To be fair, technology (hardware) prices change all the time - I am not suprised there has been a price drop on this reciever since its launch date.

On that basis it would be unfair for us to ask for the £50 odd quid different, we all made our choice when we parted with our hard earned cash :(

your right prices do drop as you say :) but as I said usually for 1 of 2 reasons as I already stated :) sorry to repeat myself, I didnt know when I parted with my cash mate as it had only been released a dat or 2

Just a couple of points from me.

1. @ Rat my Duo has droped in price by over £100 in the same time as the TM has droped £89 so seems about right to me.

2. @ Dr Linux if the amount of people with complaints is 000.1% the simple answer to silence these people would be a refund simple as 1,2,3.

btw I know full well Im not going to get any money back from TM lol Im writing how I feel

@ Mickbrush, maybe coz the duo was selling so well :) lol also your Duo has worked from day 1 I take it ?
I do see where your coming from mate ;)

Last edited:
Well as I think its only us guys that have been offered the extended 13 Months warranty (Depending on purchase date) thats got to be worth £50 for piece of mind alone - so its not all bad.

To the Dr, do you have any idea when we are going to see the next software release - or is it going to be the 2-3 weeks that you said something about in your post? or have you got something you can share with us today?

@Mick - I dont think I would want a refund, altough it would be tempting to get a refund for my full purchase amount, only to go and replace it at the new reduced price.

But I think its a bit unfair, so wouldnt do that, however I might be having a word if and when they release a new model

Last edited:
tbh your kinda missing my point about the £50 :blushing:
dont worry lol

I was looking for a box, for my other room at home and I know where my money is NOT going. From what I see here is someone, promising the earth and delivering a pile of mud.

I do feel sorry for those who have spent their hard earned cash, and saved for this box. To be sold what appears to be a sub standard unit. I know if I were to buy something, I would expect it to work.

I also, believe, under the UK sale of goods act, there are quite a few people on here who have the law on their side to claiming their money back!

Well as I think its only us guys that have been offered the extended 13 Months warranty (Depending on purchase date) thats got to be worth £50 for piece of mind alone - so its not all bad.

To the Dr, do you have any idea when we are going to see the next software release - or is it going to be the 2-3 weeks that you said something about in your post? or have you got something you can share with us today?

@Mick - I dont think I would want a refund, altough it would be tempting to get a refund for my full purchase amount, only to go and replace it at the new reduced price.

But I think its a bit unfair, so wouldnt do that, however I might be having a word if and when they release a new model

LOL isnt that pretty much what I was saying but you would be going about it in a different way pmsl
what would the word be mate when they bring out a new model ?

LOL isnt that pretty much what I was saying but you would be going about it in a different way pmsl
what would the word be mate when they bring out a new model ?

"Discount" Please

One other thing I would like to say tho... and lets get one thing clear b4 i start - I am not intrested in a refund or rebate as I am reasonbley happy with my box

but anyway:

Surely TM are not responsible for given an end user such as me a full refund, as I purchased my box from a reseller - therefore the reseller made there margin on the box at a guess it would be atleast 20% markup on there purchase @ trade price

Therefore if TM were to give the refund, they would be as good as giving money away

Last edited:
13 month extra warranty isnt worth the paper its written on. What good as a warranty on a box that just doesnt work the way it should. If you get hardware failure yeh they might swap it for another new box but it still has the same hardware which has driver issues so you just end up going round in circles?

And Dr linux before you come back and say its nearly perfect dont, it still green screens when I pause a recording and press play instead of pause again it green screens as was pointed out the other day. It just happened to me and i will post the log file if you want.

as I thought lol

Rat, you me and Ellie know you would do the same, I should have said "Loyalty Discount" tho' lol

ps this is the last time I refer to Ellie because I know he wants to give me another infraction! lol

i stayed away for few days now back trying to help
for what i read it stressing that these hand full is not reading my post properly
i regret coming back and spending most of my sunday typing and replying also to be attacked by hand full.
i explained fully i know for 100% today's price of this box or even it was £ 250 worth every penny
ignoring clones can anybody tell me what is better then tm800 today with all these hardware and picture quality,
=====================
I knew about my right to refund when i was 16 now i am over 55 years old .
also manufacturer is not responsible for refund or service unless bought direct with time limit,
as i was told by tm they are trying to help hand full of members to keep them happy .
if a dealer willing to refund then get it >>>what is your problem after you left it so late
do you think is it your fault or tm >>>even tm offered you several month after
why not contact or write to tm and ask the same thing.What is stopping you ????
carrying on in an open forum will not get you any refund or fix your un finished problems
Except time wasting.
------------------------
except few miner fix left what is your problem.
i explained fully in my post please add to cons
instead you start old repeats last few month history.
=================
go back to your old posts
short time ago all of you praising this box,:banana::banana::banana:
now hand full of you going negative why.:fishpair:
pros of this box is much more than any box in the market .what is your problems ??????.
I going crazy suddenly changing sides.
=========================
unhappy owner can you writ what is wrong now except what is in my list
if you really fed up why don't you take it to tm or send it to tm I am 100% sure thay will fix it and you will be happy.
------------------------
now 90% of problems coming from other or before Jun channel list if you take advise and make new channel list all your lip sink 1 west Etc., will disappear .i was told soon there will be new image to fix that
i am really sorry that i repeat myself over 100 times same things in each new posts .

i stayed away for few days now back trying to help
for what i read it stressing that these hand full is not reading my post properly
i regret coming back and spending most of my sunday typing and replying also to be attacked by hand full.
i explained fully i know for 100% today's price of this box or even it was £ 250 worth every penny
ignoring clones can anybody tell me what is better then tm800 today with all these hardware and picture quality,
=====================
I knew about my right to refund when i was 16 now i am over 55 years old .
also manufacturer is not responsible for refund or service unless bought direct with time limit,
as i was told by tm they are trying to help hand full of members to keep them happy .
if a dealer willing to refund then get it >>>what is your problem after you left it so late
do you think is it your fault or tm >>>even tm offered you several month after
why not contact or write to tm and ask the same thing.What is stopping you ????
carrying on in an open forum will not get you any refund or fix your un finished problems
Except time wasting.
------------------------
except few miner fix left what is your problem.
i explained fully in my post please add to cons
instead you start old repeats last few month history.
=================
go back to your old posts
short time ago all of you praising this box,:banana::banana::banana:
now hand full of you going negative why.:fishpair:
pros of this box is much more than any box in the market .what is your problems ??????.
I going crazy suddenly changing sides.
=========================
unhappy owner can you writ what is wrong now except what is in my list
if you really fed up why don't you take it to tm or send it to tm I am 100% sure thay will fix it and you will be happy.
------------------------
now 90% of problems coming from other or before Jun channel list if you take advise and make new channel list all your lip sink 1 west Etc., will disappear .i was told soon there will be new image to fix that
i am really sorry that i repeat myself over 100 times same things in each new posts .

Hi Dr,

Sorry can you explain in a bit more detail how to get signal on 1W - I know it is possible because I done it once, but I reloaded image and could not get 1W to work again

Having said that, if you say there should be a release to fix the issue anyway soon, how soon are we realisticly talking? do you think?

Back