WOW ;;;;; BEST OFFER Part-EX for any TM RECEIVERS

Worded exact to the email i got off him saturday lol

Glad you happy plodding on with you TM800 Mark
You have to excuse Manic he has a problem with anything with a Technomate badge on it, regardless if he has seen it or not.

You get used to his bitter ways after a while

Glad you happy plodding on with you TM800 Mark
You have to excuse Manic he has a problem with anything with a Technomate badge on it, regardless if he has seen it or not.

You get used to his bitter ways after a while
A very sweeping statement.
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/281873/#post2069939
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/281873/#post2069814

Please refrain from these kind of statements without doing a basic search 1st, I may end up thinking it's a personal attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I am really sorry if I hurt your feelings Manic or belittled your alias, i am sure you would never dream of doing such a thing

x

Don't know what your smoking but I am not an alias of manic.

He is very careful to avoid breaking the rules, I don't always agree with him but if so long as he sticks to the rules he is entitled to his opinion.

There are plenty of things you can pull him on but he does own a tm box so to say he
has a problem with anything with a Technomate badge on it,
is a blatant mistruth (aka lie)

Don't know what your smoking but I am not an alias of manic.

He is very careful to avoid breaking the rules, I don't always agree with him but if so long as he sticks to the rules he is entitled to his opinion.

There are plenty of things you can pull him on but he does own a tm box so to say he is a blatant mistruth (aka lie)

alias being manic, not Joe, Robert, Sonia etc etc nothing to do with ellie, rickie_20 etc etc

on this side of the forum (Technomate Linux) he slates all TM receiver, and anybody reading my "joke" comment would have understood that

think your looking to deep into it

the real annoying thing, is i like it when he has a bite back but you done it for him

:Chainsaw:

Last edited:
i am deffinately getting rid of my tm800hd box . going to wait and see if the twin will be ok when released and get £100 off .
so what would they need for me to get the £100 discount ?

thanks dan

Just to add I own more TM receivers than you could shake a stick at lol
Or ever likely to own ricky.

FFs your always causing trouble gay boy lol wheres the troll spray haha

i am deffinately getting rid of my tm800hd box . going to wait and see if the twin will be ok when released and get £100 off .

thanks dan

Technomate offer valid until end of March - You can register intrest staight away, without paying any money untill the Twin is officially released

1-TM-800 HD bought anytime anywhere get discount of £100 off twin and keep TM-800 HD no need any exchange.
2-TM-800 HD Taken in part exchange for £150 –TM-Twin at £329 =To pay £175 inc.uk mainland delivery or get extra £10 if you collect from London showroom
3 -If you own any Technomate receiver get £50 discount on twin - No need of part exchange

Taken and edited slightly from the download centre

By email or phone, 0208 884 0701
Offer price is only direct from Technomate

thanks dan
ask yourself "why" you are getting rid of your 800
the trick is, the twin wont be released before the offer runs out so you wont get to hear how good/bad it is before you have made the commitment

Im not hear to to tell you not to buy a twin, all Im doing id offering advice and trying to point out the obvious :)

In TM defence
In case change of mind Decided not keeping TM-twin, to refund >> for you to send back TM-Twin
We will return TM-800 + any amount of money you paid in part EX,Within 30 days after you receiving TM-Twin.

thats fair enough I didnt see that

In TM defence
In case change of mind Decided not keeping TM-twin, to refund >> for you to send back TM-Twin
We will return TM-800 + any amount of money you paid in part EX,Within 30 days after you receiving TM-Twin.

Fook me have you had a personality transplant defending TM lol

Never slag them off Jimmy only the tm800 broken promises.
Look back at all my posts and see lol

Lol I didn't say you did tony fellar it's just your not there biggest fan neither is a lot of customers I suppose

Nurse...... NURSE......... NURSE!!!

Quick manic-01 has escaped and banged his head again :FLASHER:

Back