WOW ;;;;; BEST OFFER Part-EX for any TM RECEIVERS

I contacted TM a few days ago about the box here is my reply i got:

Hi Mr ******

1-Hard disk we can supply internal usb adaptor free that can be used for any size hard disk any brand works 100%
2-Epg works ok we can send you how do to it or ask any tm-800 owner can teach you how to use
3-there are few HD skins working perfect by pressing blue panel you can test them
4-tm-800 is not frizzing at all tested over and over if you referring to picture overlap
Go to system/customize turn off fast zapping it will stop what you think is freezing it will reduce speed of channel change but it will stop picture overlap
You can bring your box to us we will make sure and make it work for you.
-------------
That’s a good??? start without any evidence of buying and not knowing that tm has 20 models and one of them is not dancing properly as you want.
Technomate is manufacturing company is responsible to all buyers not end directly to users ,We have made promise and we are not lying about it
It is not as you described us in your email,
Over 1000s of times we have said after TM-TWIN finished we will start improving tm-800.
what you read in the forum over 99% coming from Technomate competitors and non tm owners that do not have this box only hand full that Had it ,as we said over 1000s of time please contact tm direct we will make sure you will get best service .so
After all these time you’re the 4th person contacting us you are the only one starting with anger not knowing what we can do for you,
We are not what you we are .
Customer is our king as soon as we get direct complain we jump as we are doing it for you please do not assume and do not take forum as judgment against tm
You decide to jug us in your first contact very heavy handed think slowdown ,
So
Before threatening with any action you have a right to refund from your supplier not manufacturer thats LAW.
Technomate has been in Manufacturing over 15 years with a good record of service so we will carry on doing it,
Our offer if you want as bellow
1-Take it to your supplier for refund.
2-wait extra few weeks as we have plane to start improving tm-800 from first of March 2012.
3-TM-twin will go on sale on 20-2-2012 to public as finished products and you can PX it this means
You paid £139 but dealing direct with us we will offer you £150 towards your tm-800 but has to be in sailable condition very good condition you pay £179 extra
£329-£150=£179 ex collection or delivery.
If you think is not good enough then take first option.
If you bought anything and do not like it for any reason you have Right to refund within certain time
No need getting heavy handed getting angry renting in forums if you do not the outcome the responce,
Best Regards,
Richard
-------------------------------
Technomate Ltd
Unit 11 Nobel Road
Edmonton
London N18 3BH
Tel: +44 (0)20 8884 0701
Fax: +44 (0)20 8884 0275
TECHNOMATE UK
[email protected]

A few things he missunderstud but thats what he said, now do i take the 150 towards the new box as i only paid 139. I like the box funny enough and would like to see them hold there promise on starting on the image etc at the beginning of march, does anyone else belive this? I totaly do not know what to do or what to belive. What do you guys reckon.
£150 off the new box sounds good but i cant just pull the other £179 out of a hat.

on what will it be based ? I think Ive mentioned this or asked before
my understanding is it will only be open Vix ? so what differences will there be from a Vix release or buying a VU ?

will the coder be able to create an image from open PLi ? or Open Vix ONLY ?

2 questions really highlighted in red in the statement above
we are nearly a week into March and wondered if anyone knew if work had now started on the TM800 ?
also if there was any development on the Twin? final images date for release, I would imagine if Twin isn't finished then work on the TM800 will be put back

and any update on whether images will be created via Open PLi

surely we must be nearing some answers ?

Hiya, i dont know about the tm800 but the twin is out today, so i would presume work will start as of now, but whether it will or not who knows,

how do you know Twin is out today ?

you got any links for it for sale ?

how do you know Twin is out today ?

you got any links for it for sale ?

Hiya, i got no links i ant looked to be honest but technomate rang me saying twin is going on sale today, thanks

still a retail of £320 ?

thanks for the info :) so there must be a finished image around somewhere :)

Hiya, i think retail is 329 but i dont know, recievers come with image on it all setup ready to plug in, dont go on gospel of what ive said though im no spokes man for technomate lol, just thought then im only saying what i got told,

thats fair enough mate

so I take it you was on the list to be contacted when it went on release for sale

I meant £330 I always say £320 lol

thats fair enough mate

so I take it you was on the list to be contacted when it went on release for sale

I meant £330 I always say £320 lol

Hiya, yes i was on the list to be contacted, so would think everyones been contacted, i had quick search then and couldnt find anything online ,

Confirmation here below maybe.

banner-01.jpg

PM me the link to that mate
you know you wanna lol

well its advertised on there site so I spoze it must be released :)

time to sell mine then :)

Attachments

• TM.JPG
    TM.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 42
well its advertised on there site so I spoze it must be released :)

time to sell mine then :)

Does anyone know if you can set it up to view your cctv cameras? I am assuming that's why theres a cctv camera pic there, whats the plugin called?

they sell CCTC stuff mate thats why

The TM-Twin as far as I am aware is still not ready for Joe Public release - The new Technomate website was launched with the adverts for the twin ready in place
The improvements on the TM800 will commence once the twin has had its release.

can anyone tell me if is it released or not?

If it is released, are there any bugs in the release?

What happened to it being "cheaper than any other twin tuner receiver"?

Last edited:
can anyone tell me if is it released or not?

If it is released, are there any bugs in the release?

What happened to it being "cheaper than any other twin tuner receiver"?

believe me I am sure the minute it is released the traders will be flooding ebay with them, at the time of posting it has NOT been released

hiya, im very sorry but i got it wrong, its not released to everybody, the woman who rang me said the twin is been released, but then i got told by someone else theres only about 20 recievers been shipped, so im very sorry i got it wrong, i knew i should nt of posted lol, but i dint see the harm with the lady saying not a hour before it was been released today, again i apologize for getting the wrong end of the stick,

you haven't got the wrong end of the stick mate :) once again TM are messing with people lol
they tell you 20 or so people, how do you know thats the number ?

I done some searching yesterday and on different threads on different days there is reference to March release, its on there website, Oh its a new site thats ready for release lmao it clearly says "Is Now Availible"

it seems even there testers dont really know if its released or not :err:

well released or not released for me Ive seen enough to make me think it is, so if you want one a bit cheaper look in trades section :)

The TM-Twin as far as I am aware is still not ready for Joe Public release - The new Technomate website was launched with the adverts for the twin ready in place
The improvements on the TM800 will commence once the twin has had its release.

so if its not for sale cant the banner be removed until it is for sale ? why are people getting phone calls who have shown an interest

it looks as if its being sold and you guys just aint being told, and are being used to feed the forum the information he wants you too :( he did it with me for a while I admit it but I soon woke up and thought your taking me for a mug here

I urge you to give yourself a shake and wake up

Last edited:
Back