WOW ;;;;; BEST OFFER Part-EX for any TM RECEIVERS

I would love a dual tuner pvr with rf for remote eye, must be something out there worth getting?

slightly off topic ?

Yea but how many people still have the invoice AND original packing?

most people should be able to get copies of their original invoices if bought from a reputable seller

also, with the receiver only being on the market for less than 2 years in total, most people should still have their original invoices, i know ive still got the original invoices for my first DM500, as well as the original box, up in the attic :) as well as for every other receiver ive bought

most people should be able to get copies of their original invoices if bought from a reputable seller

also, with the receiver only being on the market for less than 2 years in total, most people should still have their original invoices, i know ive still got the original invoices for my first DM500, as well as the original box, up in the attic :) as well as for every other receiver ive bought

quick and organised digi......... Marry me!

quick and organised digi......... Marry me!

thats just about the only thing i am organised with m8 lmao

i got a original DM600, box in mint condition, the receiver still has the plastic film on it, with the original invoice in the box, my DM500 box (packaging) was from long before the clones, so no hologram was needed lol

from about 5 years ago

same with all my sat gear

but everything else, im fookin useless with, lmao

Taken from Als at forum, seems a fair deal.
Posted by ^^^DARKMAN^^^

Upgrade offer for TM users from Al sat

This is a special offer for any TM users to help them to get a more modern receiver. Following the break with TM, we at Al sat regret that the excellent TM support previously provided on this forum has not been continued elsewhere, so this offer is to help TM users to get back into the satellite scene.

Because of the reported failure of software for the HD Linux TM models (Specially TM 800 )to fully function as advertised, Al sat will offer trade-in terms on TM receivers.

Anyone who is in possession of a TM800HD will now receive up to £100 discount on a Vu+ Duo or Ultimo receivers and free delivery in UK of their choice with a trade-in of their old receiver.

The maximum discount given will depend on the condition of the exchanged receiver. To qualify for the full £100 discount, the receiver being traded in must be in excellent condition and must be sent to us with the original packaging.

All receivers must be in working order with the original image installed.

Receivers showing significant cracks, scratches, or damage, or do not have original packing boxes will still qualify for the minimum discount of £55- £70 if operational.

Owners of any TM (even the oldest TM1000 receivers) are now also invited to trade up to one of our modern HD receivers. Trade in values of £30 will be given for any working TM model as part payment for an Eaglebox HD free delivery in UK .

Call in Hot Line: 0207244876 , for any new deals like Part-EX for
Any of our old Receiver

Terms and conditions:

1.You can bring back or send by post, the old Receivers back to our store, with your address and Tel number or you can email us to al [email protected] with your details and let us know which receiver you are after.

This offer extends to all users, not only Al sat customers.

This will be a limited time offer, so take advantage of this opportunity now.

The offer is subject to cancellation without notice.

WHY??????? - either we have been ripped off on the price of receivers, or they are scared of something

surprised you need to even ask that rickie

No invoice is needed for Al sat deal, only the receiver back.
Darkman not bothered if you paid £240 or £150.

The maximum discount given will depend on the condition of the exchanged receiver. To qualify for the full £100 discount, the receiver being traded in must be in excellent condition and must be sent to us with the original packaging.

All receivers must be in working order with the original image installed.

Receivers showing significant cracks, scratches, or damage, or do not have original packing boxes will still qualify for the minimum discount of £55- £70 if operational.

repeat no invoice required for these deals.

the only draw back I see here manic is that you obviously have to send the receiver back for them to determine how much its worth
so they have your receiver before you see any cash so there are postage costs to consider if you dont accept the offer

the only draw back I see here manic is that you obviously have to send the receiver back for them to determine how much its worth
so they have your receiver before you see any cash so there are postage costs to consider if you dont accept the offer

Fair shout but I think we all should know how the grading will work.
If it's perfect with box, then max discount.

Right well I have two TM800s could I exchange them and get £200 of a DUO?

Its good to see that DW is happy to promote promotions from other forum sponsers.

come on Rickie we @ DW have bent over backwards helping members with TM800 problems and in effect helped TM
and you know that, your comment is unfair

Back