would like a xmbc box

ok thanks for this now question can i take the sd card out and put into my computer and place the file in a specific folder then put it back into the PI?or is there another way more simple (like me lol)

Do the following from within XBMC m8

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Mashup should then be in either Video addons or Program addons

Last edited:
Hmm Mashup is no longer in that repository m8,

You will need to follow this one m8,sorry

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

wouldnt matter any way kept getting this message "unable to connect
could not retrieve directory information,this could be due to network not being connected(which i know i was ) do you want to add it anyway ?"

mashup has now left xfinity and are starting up themselfs soon.
imho all you need on xbmc is istream add a playlist for all the live stuff and footy streams and its the mutts nutts

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
wouldnt matter any way kept getting this message "unable to connect
could not retrieve directory information,this could be due to network not being connected(which i know i was ) do you want to add it anyway ?"

Copy the MashUp repository to your sdcard and then go into settings-addons-install from zip file,then point it to were the zip you just transferred is and it will install it,it should then show up in Video Addon's

Attachments

• plugin.video.movie25-1.4.0.zip
    4 MB · Views: 1
mashup has now left xfinity and are starting up themselfs soon.
imho all you need on xbmc is istream add a playlist for all the live stuff and footy streams and its the mutts nutts

Any idea who's behind iStream m8?

Any idea who's behind iStream m8?

Think its a few folk behind it, the one and voinage seem to be the main admins, basically combining all add ons and repos together.
even better now theres no adverts

i got an mx5 box, it is made in synzen or some place similar in china, the same place as the openbox10, it is a little better than the open box 10, in that it is still alive after a month, i got a techie guy to install the software, it lasted a week, i then went fooling with it, got it all fancyfied, as i found a link to the firmware, both times it was hard to get movies which is why i bought it, last night it calved again, i was watching cbs.com, when i was finished i pressed the return button, it landed on the addons page, each time i zapped on the xbmc icon the screen goes black for a second and returns to the addons page again, so i will re load the firmware and let some other guy play with it, i haqve an acer aspire one which i will download xbmc on to and beam it on to the telly.

Back