Worst pain in the world?

• Giving Birth

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Kick in the Nuts

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 52 65.8%

• Total voters
Your description is spot on mate. Has it put you off having the other knee done now?. To be honest they should give you a take home sheet to tell you what's normal and what is not. Have you been struggling with them surgical stockings haha 3 months these are on for now. :(

No mate I need it done and if it works out the same way I'll be happy. Never had the stockings either.

No mate I need it done and if it works out the same way I'll be happy. Never had the stockings either.

Keep in touch mate and feel free to pm me anytime and we can exchange notes about when we go for the next knee op. :)

Going docs with piles and him using some sort of injector to manually pop them.second to that has to be uniteds last game last season that really hurt.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Going docs with piles and him using some sort of injector to manually pop them.second to that has to be uniteds last game last season that really hurt.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
city just getting it again.. man u's getting ****ed again lol.. ho horris spitting his chewy out is the 1 lol

Last edited:
Waking up at 6am after a night on the sauce and sitting on the toilet after a hot curry still a bit drunk with a splitting headache doesn't feel very nice at the moment I won't lie! Lol

Sent from my telephone.

Waking up at 6am after a night on the sauce and sitting on the toilet after a hot curry still a bit drunk with a splitting headache doesn't feel very nice at the moment I won't lie! Lol

Sent from my telephone.
Does drinking all that alcohol not ease your pain when Man United get beat on derby day then Jimbo?.. Mwahahaha

After seeing what my wife went through when giving birth to my daughters it looked painfull, but i'd still say toothache has got to be the worst pain ever

Back