Wireless slim keyboard and mouse £4.99

ps isnt there a better upload site than that, ive got 10meg and its uploading at 36kbs...hour and half for a 180 rar..bloody hell....

its on its way............check back soon.....

Oh sorry, just the way you said it i thought you got fed up lol and canceled it.
Cheers matey!

rofl

cheers matey, gone from 20min > 30mins, doh,

will have to find a quicker file host in future

Urgh megaupload... gonna take forever to download lol.

Cheers though!

blame 9739330 he sent me the megaupload link, i dony usually use cr@p like that, newgroups for me dl,ing @ 9.5 meg constantly, in the time it took me to upload that i could have dl,d 7,5 gig from newsgroups......

like i said i dont use em....and while im at it you cheeky git lol your moaning i provided you with the files you wanted you should be glad i did it at all lol...

blame 9739330 he sent me the megaupload link, i dony usually use cr@p like that, newgroups for me dl,ing @ 9.5 meg constantly, in the time it took me to upload that i could have dl,d 7,5 gig from newsgroups......

like i said i dont use em....and while im at it you cheeky git lol your moaning i provided you with the files you wanted you should be glad i did it at all lol...

pmsl.....

sorry mate, but meant I'd have to find a better host, :Sorry:

I use grabbit with blueyonder newserver, fast but most of the time files are missing, any suggestions?

pmsl.....

sorry mate, but meant I'd have to find a better host, :Sorry:

I use grabbit with blueyonder newserver, fast but most of the time files are missing, any suggestions?

one word, quickpar.....are you using that? are you dl,ing the pars with your files if there not inc in the dl......

always quickpar the dl,s it repairs any nasty missing blocks.

bit off topic from the mouse drivers but, i,ll let it go this time lol.

totally crap dont waste a fiver
mouse wonders around screen aimlessly only way to get it to respond is to sit it on a news paper. if i leave it on the desk it wont move at all like sitting it on a piece of glass

totally crap dont waste a fiver
mouse wonders around screen aimlessly only way to get it to respond is to sit it on a news paper. if i leave it on the desk it wont move at all like sitting it on a piece of glass

thats your opinion of it ,mine works a1, dont tell others not to buy just because yours is shite, send it back as mins a1 not had a prob with it,
if its too sensitive there are options to slow it down/speed it up etc..by right clicking the mouse icon inthe task bar.

did you load the drivers that came with it?

i guarantee you didnt let the battery charge in the dock for 10 hours before you used it like it says in the manual....mouse only fooks up like your description if the batts are used up/not charged

hell the delivery must have been a fiver with city link courier...

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers for the link mate good post and good bargin

lol im not the only one the mouse hasent worked for check the comments on ebuyer and im not flaming anyone but it is my honest opinion

i was just giving my opinion on the keyboard and mouse
and no i didnt charge the battery i loaded it with duracell alkaline instead

also tried it on my sons pc and it was the same there

i wouldnt even bother to send it back it was only a fiver
would cost that to send it back and even more to get to there warehouse in sheffield 16 miles away via car

got a trust one from asda for a tenner and its great , put it in the little ones room , works about 10 meters away , put a extension on to her flatscreen next to her bed and the pc's hidden away on the other side of the room

Back