Wireless slim keyboard and mouse £4.99

mikefrew

Inactive User
Reaction score
MLK Wireless Slim Multimedia Keyboard & Rechargeable Mouse Combo is now £4.99 inc Free delivery from Ebuyer.com

Great value wireless keyboard / mouse combo for under a fiver.
Description & Features : Slim wireless multimedia keyboard and 5 button wireless mouse with rechargeable receiver combo set | Wireless design with 256ids per channel | 18 enhanced keyboard hotkeys | convenient scroll wheel | 5 button optical mouse | Direct Euro sign access key | Plug and Go supported

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/90794

You must select up to 5 working day delivery to get it free.

Agreed, thats certainly a bargain.

Hmmmm, can I justify getting one, I really dont need it.

Its only a £5 Might as well!!

Cheers

Free shipping too with Super Saver option!

Thats the best deal i have seen so far, well done m8 top bargin.

Just ordered one for my daughter thanks.

Can someone send me the drivers? My disk is in 2 pieces :( and I can't get them too work via windows automatically... I don't think?

Can someone send me the drivers? My disk is in 2 pieces :( and I can't get them too work via windows automatically... I don't think?

i got em for ya, rar,d into a 180mb tho so cant upload here, you got gmail or a file hosting place?

btw the mouse and keyboard come with batts one being a rechargable for the mouse which cones with charging station, had mine two days batts still going strong.....

i got em for ya, rar,d into a 180mb tho so cant upload here, you got gmail or a file hosting place?

btw the mouse and keyboard come with batts one being a rechargable for the mouse which cones with charging station, had mine two days batts still going strong.....

lMy disc was cracked also so could do with the driver too please,

cheers

find me somewhere to upload without signing up etc... and i,ll upload em there.....

Got mine today,I plugged it into pc (windows xp) did'nt have to use the disc at all.

Got mine today,I plugged it into pc (windows xp) did'nt have to use the disc at all.

uummmmm you sure? hows the keyboard going on? are you getting the buttons at the top working inc the volume control? are you getting the capslock sign appearing in you taskbar when you switch it on?

cany see how the hell this fooker would work wihout the drivers.....

ps isnt there a better upload site than that, ive got 10meg and its uploading at 36kbs...hour and half for a 180 rar..bloody hell....

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll see if i've gotta faster upload somewhere,

does work on xp without driver, cant assign all the short cut keys tho

When I plugged it in it did work at first however I had to use my previous wireless reciever (plugged into mouse and keyboard ports)

However I phoned up ebuyer and said that the disk was cracked and they said fill out a returns online fom and they'll send a new one out and the old one will be collected.

p.s. you got anywhere too upload it yet?
If not I'll ask a mate.

ps isnt there a better upload site than that, ive got 10meg and its uploading at 36kbs...hour and half for a 180 rar..bloody hell....

its on its way............check back soon.....

Back