windows 7 not showing nds games on micro sd in card reader

mogga

Inactive User
Reaction score
windows 7 not showing nds games on micro sd in card reader .sd card works in ds but wanted to put new games on it but win 7 just says format card when plugged in ne ideas

tried different usb and different card reader still no joy its this win 7 bollocks had the same carry on with psp games not showing as iso but this is a weird 1 its as if it cant read nds files or its associating them with something else ne body had same probs or a solution

cant say i have m8.

do you have a camera or maybe even a satnav or summit that you could put the sd card into then connect to computer with usb cable?

you could try downloading some roms into a folder, check and see if the files are associated with anything..

It wouldn't be a case of association. If it was, they would still be visible in "my computer" and the format prompt would not be displayed. The PC thinks the card is corrupt. There is software to recover at this stage, but would still result in having to format the card at some stage. It won't be possible to read/write anything until the PC thinks it is ok.

Do the games work when you put the card back in the DS. (I am not asking if they did work.) If you have copies of the game on HDD, it is simpler to format it and start again.

Back