Williams KOs Tyson!

damage

Inactive User
Reaction score
Unheralded heavyweight Danny Williams shockingly knocked out Mike Tyson Friday night at Freedom Hall in Louisville, Kentucky. Williams, a 9-1 underdog, chose to trade punches with Tyson and that strategy looked to be a mistake when Iron Mike rocked him several times with left hooks and right uppercuts in the opening stanza. Both fighters landed good shots in round two, then Williams (32-3, 27 KOs) was deducted two points in round three by referee Dennis Alfred for hitting on the break and a low blow, however Tyson (50-5, 44 KOs) was cut over the right eye from an unintentional headbutt and seemed to be tiring. In round four, Williams took control, finally dropping Tyson with a vicious barrage of punches. A dazed Tyson was unable to beat the count. Time was 2:51. Tyson left the ring without comment. Williams said he's looking for a title shot or a rematch with Tyson. He also proposed to his girlfriend (who accepted). After the fight, Tyson advisor Shelly Finkel stated that Tyson twisted his left knee in the first round, not allowing him to get the leverage he wanted on his punches. Trainer Freddie Roach said the 265lb Williams wore out the 38-year-old Tyson and stated that at this point Tyson's future is unclear.

Aw sweetums hurt his knee and could not punch hard should have hit him with his handbag then.lol

_40441077_tysonap.jpg

_40441083_williamsflag.jpg

thats the pictures we like to see :)

WOW,didnt realise williams was english,well done m8....... nice pics RAT......:)

hes a bit of a spent force now i think but one of the greatest boxers ever when he was younger perhaps he got battered in the ring to often in jail thats whats fecked him up made him week in the legs lol

damage said:
hes a bit of a spent force now i think but one of the greatest boxers ever when he was younger perhaps he got battered in the ring to often in jail thats whats fecked him up made him week in the legs lol
lol @ damage :) ................. I also think he got pounded in the ring in the nick ........... pmsl

Back