Will we still be the Country of choice and still be Great Britain ...

Only one translator from what I have read, but my concern would be why they cannot speak English, surely if they are going to live here and reap or rape our benefits then surely they should speak our language.
on that point, I agree. I have said this a few times here before - if people want to come and live here then they should have a good level of english first.

how does leaveing the eu for starters sound,
wow, your level of insight has stunned me.

Yes, what a great idea that would be. Go it on our own whilst pratically every other country in the world is involved in a economic agreement with another.

Well done benny, you have solved nearly all the UK's problems with one simple post.

I notice that you havent actually put forward a possible soloution to all these evil things that are going on in our country yet...

heres a few to start

stop immigration, we're already overcrowded
deport more immigrants
outlaw prawns
get rid of the PC groups who make things so awkward
dont entertain any more 'it offends my religion' or 'i did it in my country' crap
make those on benefits do unpaid work to earn their benefits
make convicted criminals serve their full sentences
remove all rights except basic living conditions for prisoners
harsher penalties for repeat offenders
abolish ASBOs, instead have military style 'boot camps' to deal with unruly teens

and thats just off the top of my head in 30 seconds

heres a few to start

deport more immigrants
outlaw prawns
dont entertain any more 'it offends my religion' or 'i did it in my country' crap
abolish ASBOs, instead have military style 'boot camps' to deal with unruly teens

and, with irony removed, its a lot better than "leave the EU".

The points on prisoners, benefits and asbo's are very valid. However, we need immigration.

heres a few to start

deport more immigrants
outlaw prawns

did realise you were so clever mate i take my hat off to you lol

another one abolish paye thats what kills me

heres a few to start

deport more immigrants
outlaw prawns

I would vote for you m8 in an election....but only if you dont outlaw prawns.

The points on prisoners, benefits and asbo's are very valid. However, we need immigration.

yes, maybe we do m8, but the immigrants we 'may' need should be skilled and qualified, and vetted BEFORE being allowed into the country, not one armed polish roofers and professional pick pockets, who then bring another gang of family over once theyre here and start to claim for them all

Must agree,there`s still a couple of fields left for them to camp in my town:Biggrin2:

i may be swayed on a lot of things, but the outlawing of prawns stays, if that means i wont get to be PM then i guess it just wasnt meant to be

horrible little pink smelly things lol

remind you off anyone lol you been to newport for a night out then have u lol

remind you off anyone lol you been to newport for a night out then have u lol

the last time i went on the pi$$ in the port was years ago, and some of the birds there, i dont know if id be more scared if i had to fk em or fight em lol

wow, your level of insight has stunned me.

Yes, what a great idea that would be. Go it on our own whilst pratically every other country in the world is involved in a economic agreement with another.

Well done benny, you have solved nearly all the UK's problems with one simple post.

and whats your view for staying in the eu karym6 ?????????considering our immigration problems stem from being a member with the help of this dickhead goverment

heres a few to start

deport more immigrants
outlaw prawns

Also make any Immigrant work and pay tax & NHS for 5 years before they are entitled to any state benefits or Hospital treatments other than in an emergency, see how many would come then or stay for that matter

btw I agree the UK is now a shithole

I really don't see how our government can pick and choose what rules they want to accept from the EU, ie no tax free cars,fags and petrol etc....

But when it comes to immigration its a case of bend over and grit your teeth !! :BUMMER:

And Jaffa is 100% correct, Digidude for PM !!!

That means Skybabes would be first lady !!! (and a chance to do some dodgy house sales:proud:)

That`s just common sense m8,you`ll never make a politician.
Also make any Immigrant work and pay tax & NHS for 5 years before they are entitled to any state benefits or Hospital treatments other than in an emergency, see how many would come then or stay for that matter

btw I agree the UK is now a shithole

I really don't see how our government can pick and choose what rules they want to accept from the EU, ie no tax free cars,fags and petrol etc....

But when it comes to immigration its a case of bend over and grit your teeth !! :BUMMER:

And Jaffa is 100% correct, Digidude for PM !!!

That means Skybabes would be first lady !!! (and a chance to do some dodgy house sales:proud:)

exactly m8.

Last edited:
I haven't spent that much time in other countries but I have lived for 59 years in the British Isles. I don't want to live anywhere else.

Life is good here and has got better and easier with each year that passes.

I don't agree with everything that politicians decide - but then I wouldn't expect to because I am only one of many and I can't always have my own way.

I haven't spent that much time in other countries but I have lived for 59 years in the British Isles. I don't want to live anywhere else.

Life is good here and has got better and easier with each year that passes.

I don't agree with everything that politicians decide - but then I wouldn't expect to because I am only one of many and I can't always have my own way.

Thats's kinda deep Hamba mate.... :cool:

Back