Will we still be the Country of choice and still be Great Britain ...

no m8, i dont voice an opinion for the majority, i simply state my own opinion.

those who know me personally also know that ill say what i mean, and what i think, and if that means upsetting people, then tuff lol

im not some pussy whipped follower whos terrified of being branded a racist for saying what the majority of average joes are thinking but too scared to say

at the end of the day, this country is fooked, and getting worse by the day. you have those who have enough money to not care whats happening, theres those who want to bleed the system dry, benefit scroungers and immigrants, then theres everyday joe, punching his guts out for 40+ hours a week and not living as comfortably as either of the last 3 mentioned groups

i would stop immigration. anyone who couldnt prove their nationality would be deported, if they wont say where they originally came from, then itll be like a lucky dip, send them anywhere, those on benefits would be made to do unpaid work to earn their benefits, prisons would be stripped of satellite tv and the other luxuries

the human rights muppets would be replaced with a common sense council, parents would be given back the right to discipline their kids, i could probably go on, but ive probably upset enough people already lol

no mate please carry on because i tottally agree with what your saying.

im sick of it too.

Personally I think any "eastern Europeans" should be made to pack their bags.....

Well funny you should say that. im having a baby and a few weeks ago i went for my scan at my local hospital.
my appointment was 9am and i was first to be seen to have my scan brill i thought straight into see doc and im off 30 mins tops or so i thought.

the whole clinic filled with eastern Europeans along with there brood and translaters (none spoke any english)

so at 1pm im still sat waiting to see my doctor. this is from 9am
all the eastern europeans jumped the que because there translaters have so many to translate for they all get seen first and its like that everyday

Us women wouldnt never get that kind of treatment in there country

its all balls lets just hope i dont go into labour on a day that a lot of eastern european's do cause they even take our materinity beds now and us british women are made to find other hospitals to give birth in

Us women wouldnt never get that kind of treatment in there country

Thats cos US women have to pay for their health service, the health service in the States for those that cannot pay is amongst the worst in the world.

I unfortunately think that this is possibly the majority opinion on DW, however the general DW user does not represent middle England (Scotland, NI or Wales), and thank god for that.

Thats cos US women have to pay for their health service, the health service in the States for those that cannot pay is amongst the worst in the world.

i think it was meant as 'us' and not U.S. m8 ;)

Why did you just quote a part of skybabe`s post?,please let us know what you think of the rest of her post.

I unfortunately think that this is possibly the majority opinion on DW, however the general DW user does not represent middle England (Scotland, NI or Wales), and thank god for that.

Why did you just quote a part of skybabe`s post?,please let us know what you think of the rest of her post.

I've lived in this country all my life, I have been to hospital on more than my fair share of occassions and I have never been seen on time, probably on average been waiting for 2 or more hours.

So it`s ok for some freeloader to jump the queue?
I've lived in this country all my life, I have been to hospital on more than my fair share of occassions and I have never been seen on time, probably on average been waiting for 2 or more hours.

So it`s ok for some freeloader to jump the queue?

1. Because someone is foreign doesn't mean they are a freeloader (you've been reading the daily mail too much).
2. Nobody said anything about queue jumping.

might be because our own decent doctors have skipped this shithole of a country, they knew what was comeing

no m8, i dont voice an opinion for the majority, i simply state my own opinion.

those who know me personally also know that ill say what i mean, and what i think, and if that means upsetting people, then tuff lol

im not some pussy whipped follower whos terrified of being branded a racist for saying what the majority of average joes are thinking but too scared to say

at the end of the day, this country is fooked, and getting worse by the day. you have those who have enough money to not care whats happening, theres those who want to bleed the system dry, benefit scroungers and immigrants, then theres everyday joe, punching his guts out for 40+ hours a week and not living as comfortably as either of the last 3 mentioned groups

i would stop immigration. anyone who couldnt prove their nationality would be deported, if they wont say where they originally came from, then itll be like a lucky dip, send them anywhere, those on benefits would be made to do unpaid work to earn their benefits, prisons would be stripped of satellite tv and the other luxuries

the human rights muppets would be replaced with a common sense council, parents would be given back the right to discipline their kids, i could probably go on, but ive probably upset enough people already lol
Thank god for your sentiments on opinion.

I disagree that this country is in a bad a state as you mention, however, as well as your thoughts on immigration.

Don`t read any papers m8.Not queue jumping?your are not serious are you?,i hope.
1. Because someone is foreign doesn't mean they are a freeloader (you've been reading the daily mail too much).

well im not american and i did mean us not U.S and it was me who mentioned jumping the queue

did you only read the bits you wanted in my post.?

My midwife herself told me if i happen to labour on the day that 10 of them ninja women do then ill have to go elsewhere

And the doctor said sorry for the wait she had to see all the eastern women first as there translaoters only work in the morning

fk anyone else that has to get back to work in the afternoon after there hospital appointment

might be because our own decent doctors have skipped this shithole of a country, they knew what was comeing
why on earth do people keep calling this country a shithole? Its no worse off than any other country in the world right now?

Is this realisation the one thing that keeps people like this from leaving for a different country perhaps? It must be, because I dont see anyone here with any great ideas on how to fix these perceived breakdowns...

skybabe you are wasting your time,their heads are too far up their own arse too see what`s happening.
well im not american and i did mean us not U.S and it was me who mentioned jumping the queue

did you only read the bits you wanted in my post.?

My midwife herself told me if i happen to labour on the day that 10 of them ninja women do then ill have to go elsewhere

And the doctor said sorry for the wait she had to see all the eastern women first as there translaoters only work in the morning

fk anyone else that has to get back to work in the afternoon after there hospital appointment

Thank god for your sentiments on opinion.

I disagree that this country is in a bad a state as you mention, however, as well as your thoughts on immigration.

hahahaha your a bit nieve when it comes to everyday life karym6, inbetween jobs are you m8 ?...you want to get out the house a bit more m8, you might spot a a pole or 2 nicking the swans from your local lake

hahahaha your a bit nieve when it comes to everyday life karym6, inbetween jobs are you m8 ?...you want to get out the house a bit more m8, you might spot a a pole or 2 nicking the swans from your local lake
I notice that you havent actually put forward a possible soloution to all these evil things that are going on in our country yet...

and the basis for the queue jumping is?

Only one translator from what I have read, but my concern would be why they cannot speak English, surely if they are going to live here and reap or rape our benefits then surely they should speak our language.

Back