Will we still be the Country of choice and still be Great Britain ...

First of all, apologies Skybabe as misread your initial post.

Secondly, lol at everyone else.

A lot of you make very valid points.. The only thing I would like to do is remove the reference that they should just relate to immigrants (its so xenophobic and wreaks of hipocrisy(sp?)).

Therefore:

1. Speak English, I agree with you and I think this should also apply to everybody under the age of 25 as well (we don't live in downtown L.A. so why speak like it).
2. Community service for people who claim benefits, fully agree though there was a recent thread on here and that idea wasn't very popular.
3. Have to work 5 years before getting anything from the state, again I fully agree but think that one rule should apply to all (why should somebody who has never done a days work, and neither have the last 3 generations of their family get anything).
4. Get rid of prawns, I don't think you've gone far enough there, I think that any sea related food produce should be made illegal.
5. I would also like to see a scale of benefits, therefore if i pay more tax than you then i should get preferential treatment when it comes to services such as NHS (why should I have to wait for people I have subsidised).

On a further point you all seem to have overlooked, there has also been a 30% (roughly) increase in working population amongst the native population here over the last 30years, as it was very much the norm for women to be the homemakers rather than going to work before the mid-80s. That was positive for the economy as is immigration.

As usual this will fall on deaf ears because somebody somewhere saw somebody who might have been Asian get a hip operation and they are sure that they can't pronounce potato properly and that makes them so different to me.

You were doing so well,till your last paragraph m8.
First of all, apologies Skybabe as misread your initial post.

Secondly, lol at everyone else.

A lot of you make very valid points.. The only thing I would like to do is remove the reference that they should just relate to immigrants (its so xenophobic and wreaks of hipocrisy(sp?)).

Therefore:

1. Speak English, I agree with you and I think this should also apply to everybody under the age of 25 as well (we don't live in downtown L.A. so why speak like it).
2. Community service for people who claim benefits, fully agree though there was a recent thread on here and that idea wasn't very popular.
3. Have to work 5 years before getting anything from the state, again I fully agree but think that one rule should apply to all (why should somebody who has never done a days work, and neither have the last 3 generations of their family get anything).
4. Get rid of prawns, I don't think you've gone far enough there, I think that any sea related food produce should be made illegal.
5. I would also like to see a scale of benefits, therefore if i pay more tax than you then i should get preferential treatment when it comes to services such as NHS (why should I have to wait for people I have subsidised).

On a further point you all seem to have overlooked, there has also been a 30% (roughly) increase in working population amongst the native population here over the last 30years, as it was very much the norm for women to be the homemakers rather than going to work before the mid-80s. That was positive for the economy as is immigration.

As usual this will fall on deaf ears because somebody somewhere saw somebody who might have been Asian get a hip operation and they are sure that they can't pronounce potato properly and that makes them so different to me.

You were doing so well,till your last paragraph m8.

Which paragraph? The one about increase in work force being positive or the one on about chinese whispers permeating this site.

So a 20yr old first job, high paid kid who pays a bit more tax each week should jump the que infront of the 50yr old bloke who's been paying for 30+ yrs but at a lower rate.

Keep the immigrants and kill the chavs - chavs cant even speak one language properly and drain the system much worse that immigrants trying to survive.

I have much more distain for lazy coonts with their hand out than I do people doing what they can and making the most of their shitty situation. Its not their fault that this country is run by morons that give out so much more than anywhere else.
If I was getting a loan for instance I would go for the lowest rate availale to me - simple really

Make the rules in line with with the worst counrty in the EU for immigration and sift throught the good uns that are already here - and the fit ones of course. The rest send to france when its night time

because I dont see anyone here with any great ideas on how to fix these perceived breakdowns...

They would probably get banned m8 if they said how they would fix it lmao.

This thread seems healthy and i have enjoyed reading it from both ends lets try and keep it clean (but honest)

Regards
Mickie D

Keep the immigrants and kill the chavs -

a very good point hawkish.
Lots of people are very happy to go along with the argument that the UK is f*cked because of the immigrants.
The fact is it's f*cked because of ASBO lazy arsehole chavs/neds who watch Jeremy Kyle all morning while the rest of us are at work (that's if they can be arsed enough to get out of bed that is).

Teen pregnancy is now seen as the norm and guess who has to buy the nappies while the "father" is down the park gettin stoned with his mates?

We do..

it's time we started looking a bit closer to home for the problem in instead of listening to the f*cking daily mail type bollocks.

a very good point hawkish.
Lots of people are very happy to go along with the argument that the UK is f*cked because of the immigrants.
The fact is it's f*cked because of ASBO lazy arsehole chavs/neds who watch Jeremy Kyle all morning while the rest of us are at work (that's if they can be arsed enough to get out of bed that is).

Teen pregnancy is now seen as the norm and guess who has to buy the nappies while the "father" is down the park gettin stoned with his mates?

We do..

it's time we started looking a bit closer to home for the problem in instead of listening to the f*cking daily mail type bollocks.
a voice of sense and reason.

Why does everyone keep having a go at the daily mail

I agree with Hamba's rearlier post referring, in essence to 'complex discussions based on subjectivity'. I will be slightly more bold and say there are some thick ignorant people whose only avenue to express their thick and very narrow, unfounded subjective opinions are boards like these.

To all intents and purposes this country is still great if not just becasue we have named it so. What makes this land shot is the shit calibre of people that are here and moan.

my ending point is to remind these thick people, that this country would not have been great if the things we take for granted were not achieved by the participation or help of those we 'used':

BBC NEWS | Health | How Asian doctors saved the NHS

India in World War II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there are inferences here more to the muslim people than those who attempt to disguise the discussions with eastern europeans.

What this country needs is more ready qualified imigrant workers, this has been the policy to maximise profits even in the non-privatised NHS since 80's. If we step up this policy things are bound to get even better.

Apprenticeships and training is for losers, the country will self destruct if profits are allowed to affected by this kind of communist thinking.

Conclusion, more ready qualified workers, both Conservative and 'pretend' Labour have supported this policy and now we need expand it fully, maybe we could move all natives, especially the poor, to some far off islands somewhere, then profits will be maximised even more. !!!!WIN WIN WIN!!!!

my ending point is to remind these thick people, that this country would not have been great if the things we take for granted were not achieved by the participation or help of those we 'used':

BBC NEWS | Health | How Asian doctors saved the NHS

there are inferences here more to the muslim people than those who attempt to disguise the discussions with eastern europeans.

Was it Not Muslim Doctors who tried to blow up Glasgow Airport ? or am I being thick

Was it Not Muslim Doctors who tried to blow up Glasgow Airport ? or am I being thick

your being thick.....was'nt it xxxx that murdered yyyy in some part of the world that belongs to the same race and religion, if not region you are from?

stop being petty, you know exactly what I am saying and to tarnish half of the 2 million or so muslims born here who speak better english than you and are not as thick is deplorable.

Apprenticeships and training is for losers

so in 2 generations time then we'll all be thick as pigshit and living in straw huts as nobody will be qualified to build houses, maintain our roads (lmao @ myself there), look after us, etc

your being thick.....was'nt it xxxx that murdered yyyy in some part of the world that belongs to the same race and religion, if not region you are from?

stop being petty, you know exactly what I am saying and to tarnish half of the 2 million or so muslims born here who speak better english than you and are not as thick is deplorable.

my view is that anyone who puts so much belief in something that cant be seen, heard, felt, or even slightly proven to exist cant be firing on all cylinders on all levels, and for people to blow themselfs up, and take others with them, for part of this make believe story, they must be as thick as pig shit

my view is that anyone who puts so much belief in something that cant be seen, heard, felt, or even slightly proven to exist cant be firing on all cylinders on all levels, and for people to blow themselfs up, and take others with them, for part of this make believe story, they must be as thick as pig shit

no argument from me there mate, as long as:

1. you are aware of the other 'side' of the coin when it comes to a 'muslims' opinion on you;
2. you remain civil and do our history of tolerance justice.

I have posted more than I have for the past few months so I will not be replying any more I have to work. :)

no argument from me there mate, as long as:

1. you are aware of the other 'side' of the coin when it comes to a 'muslims' opinion on you;
2. you remain civil and do our history of tolerance justice.

I have posted more than I have for the past few months so I will not be replying any more I have to work. :)

of course theres another side m8, the difference is though, i dont really give a toss what others think of me, and when i see what others say about 'westerners' i dont go round making all sorts of stupid over the top threats

muslims are ready to erupt into full arguements at the littlest thing, cartoons, teddy bear names, human rights when it suits them, any crap to get a response

i remember during protests about that cartoon in another country, people in london with signs saying to behead the non believers, burning the union jack in the streets, one guy even dressed up as a suicide bomber, now if i was an on duty armed cop, that guy would have needed a tampax in his head, and all those with the banners would be locked up too

this countries government is shit scared of muslims, you cant protest over being screwed about the taxes on fuel, but you can over a poxy cartoon and threaten anything you like along with it just because it offends a religion??????

im sorry, but in my eyes its all double standards bullsh1t

Last edited:
Back