Will cable HD channels eventually go the same way as slys????

Before I get stuck in to cable, any ideas?

well don't think of it as cable but think of it "will nagravision go the same as NDS" and answer is more than likely as some of nagravisions customers have all ready started with new ecm/cw decrypting and some have started with sid limits so any thing could happen

What happened to On/ITV Digital, Cable, Sky (HD)

what will happen in the future? Much the same ;)

But there will always be something :)

One door closes, another door opens, the wheels just keep turning :)

Mick

I hope so!! Can you use the same hardware for cable as you would with Sly? ie. a Vu+ Duo?

Thanks

Actually, just found a thread that says Vu+ boxes can take cable tuners :)

Mine cost about £80 including shipping from Germany to the uk from the sundtek website as I couldn't find them elsewhere.
Thats the 1 i keep seeing just wondered which are good and cheap, so it works good then no glitching ect

Thats the 1 i keep seeing just wondered which are good and cheap, so it works good then no glitching ect
Not sure how good the other USB tuners are but I've had no issues with the sundtek one...no freezing on picture and quick to change channels

Think ill get 1 i have a dm 800 but its so slow to do anything and i love my solo2

What image are you using on yours? Channel lists etc?
Using Vix appolo, also the sundtek drivers are in the feeds so it's easy to install. Using my own custom made channel list but Vix has auto bouquets manager built in for satellite and cable.

Back