Will cable HD channels eventually go the same way as slys????

will this work on an DM800se? i like my motorised set up but fancy a cable tuner in one with the sat box.

will this work on an DM800se? i like my motorised set up but fancy a cable tuner in one with the sat box.

I believe so, but wait for an expert to let you know matey :)

I think they have a dual/triple tuner or something like that anyway.

Regards
Mick

I believe so, but wait for an expert to let you know matey :)

I think they have a dual/triple tuner or something like that anyway.

Regards
Mick

there is a triple tuner, this just might be easier to install. the triple tuner isnt as good as the individual tuners apparently.

there is a triple tuner, this just might be easier to install. the triple tuner isnt as good as the individual tuners apparently.

Yeah I asked @Ferret this previously he said the same I think (weak tuner), but you can have freeview, cable, and satellite on the same box :)

Mick

Yeah I asked @Ferret this previously he said the same I think (weak tuner), but you can have freeview, cable, and satellite on the same box :)

Mick

it would be good if it worked as well as the single tuner, so im not investing until theres a better build quality. in the mean time im trying out a wee amiko mini t2. ill report back after i get it going.

Mick

Thats my view on it @Mick none of the formats S/C/T can compare to standalone tuners S is ok but C & T imo dont come close.

Last edited by a moderator:
i been using sunray triple tuners for 2 years once setup had no issues, now got autobouquets on there thanks to lraizer

Back