Wii back to Virgin or not? 4.2e

q2uantum

Inactive User
Reaction score
If I have already started to softmod a 4.2e and forgot where I was at can I just start from the beginning of the EASY HACK guide/pack? Or do I need to put it back to a virgin state? If I need to go virgin then how do I do it?

Many thanks guys

q2

If I have already started to softmod a 4.2e and forgot where I was at can I just start from the beginning of the EASY HACK guide/pack? Or do I need to put it back to a virgin state? If I need to go virgin then how do I do it?

Many thanks guys

q2

what softmod was you using when you got lost.

edogg

what softmod was you using when you got lost.

edogg

Hi M8,

was using one from wii-hacks website - think I know where I was at but would like to start again if at all possible

I have got the homebrew channel on and CISO but cant remember really what else I had done or hadnt done - feel a bit thick really for not remembering lol

Regards

q2

Hi M8,

was using one from wii-hacks website - think I know where I was at but would like to start again if at all possible

I have got the homebrew channel on and CISO but cant remember really what else I had done or hadnt done - feel a bit thick really for not remembering lol

Regards

q2

i would just try reading through the instructions and doing what it says after installing the cios.and see if that jogs your memory about how far you got.

my easy 4.2e hack is much simpler to do only 8 steps but as you have started i would try and get it done with the one you are trying

edogg

Back